What's new

Playstation All-Stars: BATTLE ROYAL

Whats up guys just thought id make a topic to see how many ppl from the community would most likely pick this up, i must admit i was a little skeptical of it when i first heard about it, but as i see more n more footage it looks like its ton of fun n worth picking up, what are u guys opinions?.

Espio

Kokomo
I saw gameplay footage and immediately was like...Smash Bros (not trolling at all by the way).

I like Smash and it looks like Smash, maybe it would be fun, might look into the roster for kicks.

It looks like it would be a fun party game, but nothing more as far as competitiveness goes.
I would have to disagree i think its some competitiveness involved within this game im sure they know how much ssb has become competitive, and i think they would build it deep enough to e able to appeal to both competitive players an general.

CRUM

Noob
I'll be picking it up, especially if it makes it to EVO. I want to main Big Daddy for sure.

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
Dante, raiden, nariko, and colonel radek are my potential mains :D

I'm sooooo picking this up. Plus it's cross buy. You buy the PS3 version and you get the vita version for FREE!!!!

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Whats up guys just thought id make a topic to see how many ppl from the community would most likely pick this up, i must admit i was a little skeptical of it when i first heard about it, but as i see more n more footage it looks like its ton of fun n worth picking up, what are u guys opinions?.
Me and Showtime played it at MLG Raleigh. It's definelty not for competitive fighting. It's fun if your drunk and just want to bull shit around with friends playing this. But I would much rather play smash bros melee than this game.

Showtime

Reptile/Sonya
Dante hands down best character in the game, I will be getting this only if they put crash bandicoot

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2