What's new

Playing around on reptile for a corner reset

theWasyl

Reptile the other green meat
JIP 321 acid hand , 321 ffball ex acid spit 40% and leaves enemy at standing reset.

What do you guys think?

theWasyl

well not really a reset leaves them standing with no wake up in corner for continued pressure rather

GGA soonk

ĜĞÅ §ººñ|<®©™
you could do something like
321~elbow dash, njp, 4~ffball, 321~sfball, 2f3 1+2. If they block the last hit it leaves them standing, but it puts you in the corner. It flips Reptile around so not sure if the +8 is still there on block, you'd have to ask a resident Reptile player. If so you can go into ex Dash or something to get out since you'll have the advantage.

GGA soonk

ĜĞÅ §ººñ|<®©™
2soonk
You can do it only in the left corner
Yeah, in the right corner it still stands them up but it puts you in the corner with your back to them. I'm not sure if you lose the advantage because of that or not.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Yeah, in the right corner it still stands them up but it puts you in the corner with your back to them. I'm not sure if you lose the advantage because of that or not.
Can't they actually roll out and not have to block in the right corner?

b1ggle

Noob
I'm not sure for 100%, but anyway i don't recommended to use it.
In right corner I'm often use 1221 to 3x elbow and then d4 acid hand or throw back to the corner or ex elbow

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
JIP 321 acid hand , 321 ffball ex acid spit 40% and leaves enemy at standing reset.

What do you guys think?
Ending corner combos with :ex Invisibility is a better shout, as not only do you get invisible, but you get your corner knockdown with advantage.

It puts most opponents in a panic state, and if you get another combo, you have your damage boost.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
Ending corner combos with :ex Invisibility is a better shout, as not only do you get invisible, but you get your corner knockdown with advantage.

It puts most opponents in a panic state, and if you get another combo, you have your damage boost.
I used to do that all the time but good players catch on very quick.. I really believe reptile should not be in the corner against almost alll characters so i use 1221 as a combo ended into dash d4 invis dash crossup alot now..

still a good tactic though. sometimes its good to finish with ex invis and literally just stand or crouch there and block and bait a punishable wake up on players such as kabal, subzero, ermac, sektor, kunglao, etc

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
reptile is not good in the corner
Reptiles corner game is great what are you saying? In the left corner he can reset you and be +8 in your face or have a 50% meterless and go invisible if they don't block. Or in the right corner he can go still get 40+ meterless damage and be invisible with advantage..... Reptiles corner game is probably top 5.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
Reptiles corner game is great what are you saying? In the left corner he can reset you and be +8 in your face or have a 50% meterless and go invisible if they don't block. Or in the right corner he can go still get 40+ meterless damage and be invisible with advantage..... Reptiles corner game is probably top 5.
I'm sorry but I completellly disagree with you. To each their own

I agree. If you play smart you can destroy your opponent in the corner.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Yeah his corner game is awesome. Even with your back against the wall his corner game is still solid. Wait for the mistake, ex dash and you have yourself a nice 35+ % combo with more invisibility mix ups.

theWasyl

rap just wanna say man it was a pleasure to speak with you at On the Edge couple weeks ago. In the little time we spoke and the games i saw you play first hand i learned so much.