What's new

Players on XBLA

rulemaster said:
yeah lol. you're one of the better players i've played vs., didn't have much of a chance vs. the human smoke. i'm working on reptile because i think he's less predictable than characters like kabal. i'll usually resort to robot smoke after a lose a few games in a row. rematch soon k thnx
Kabal's predictable? You haven't played mine.. :roll:

TheRedPsychosis said:
rulemaster said:
yeah lol. you're one of the better players i've played vs., didn't have much of a chance vs. the human smoke. i'm working on reptile because i think he's less predictable than characters like kabal. i'll usually resort to robot smoke after a lose a few games in a row. rematch soon k thnx
Kabal's predictable? You haven't played mine.. :roll:
I Have :wink:

Boostjunkie said:
DARXYD3 said:
I heard from my younger brother (shaolin) that you were playing pretty defensive and got owned by him several times. Whats with all those messages that you sent him as well? Dude, its a fucking videogame, don't take losses that seriously.
Never heard of anyone named shaolin.

Stop making shit up.

And I remember from the times we played the games were pretty even so don't talk down to me like your some MK3 elite or something. I can go round for round with you.

DARXYD3 said:
Never heard of anyone named shaolin.

Stop making shit up.

And I remember from the times we played the games were pretty even so don't talk down to me like your some MK3 elite or something. I can go round for round with you.
I'm not making shit up, as he has the messages saved on his account. His gamertag is ShaolinKamikaze in which you were asking where he lived so you could kick his ass.

As for going round for round with me, that may have been the case back then, but I play a bit differently now. You are more than welcome to send me an invite if you desire, just know that if my brother gave you such a hard time, you'll have even a harder time with me lol. :lol:

Derek

Noob
Boostjunkie said:
As for going round for round with me, that may have been the case back then, but I play a bit differently now. You are more than welcome to send me an invite if you desire, just know that if my brother gave you such a hard time, you'll have even a harder time with me lol. :lol:
He'll just boot you when you win the first round.

:(

Well my wrist is sprained at the moment, I drank a little too much the other day and did some stupid shit. I can't even zip up my pants so there's no way I can hold a controller and play regularly.

I'll play you next weekend. I should be fine by then.

Wait, ShaolinKamikaze is Annihilator83's younger brother? I've played him before, and we had some good matches. Skill at MK must run in the family :D

T2 ExCon said:
Wait, ShaolinKamikaze is Annihilator83's younger brother? I've played him before, and we had some good matches. Skill at MK must run in the family :D
Yah thats my younger brother. The little heffa imitates what I do in the game with the same people that I use lol although some of his characters are better than mine (a good example: Nightwolf).

K4B4L

Noob
If anyone wants to play me my gamertag is katarnthecriplr. abc i played u a couple of times and u kicked my ass lol. how bout a rematch

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
post your tag in the gamertag thread in the tournaments and online matchmaking forum