What's new

Player cards?

redeyes

Button Masher
So from the demo it shows off that in online lobbies it has a playercard with designs.
I was thinking it would be the coolest idea if NRS made little backgrounds or emblems for each offline major and give out codes or something at the majors. just as a little bragging right but also to see who is a tournament level player but maybe from different websites or something.

just a little idea i had.

any feed back?

and sorry if this has been said before i haven't lurked tym in a few months.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I'd go for it, player cards I mean. There's no F%#king way i'd ever get anything tournament level, but a set of in-game ones are always fun. Games have handed out exclusive player banners at Cons before so I could see it happening

I'd go for it, player cards I mean. There's no F%#king way i'd ever get anything tournament level, but a set of in-game ones are always fun. Games have handed out exclusive player banners at Cons before so I could see it happening
I think there are in-game ones. I believe they're even mentioned in the achievements.

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
The "hero card" is referenced specifically once while the Character Portrait, Icon and Background Image that are part of the card also have their own achievement.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Personally I'm just excited about all the potential for references to the comics in player cards/titles.

When game release comes around I will probably make a list of all of the references I spot for them... because I'm lame like that.

13 12 DAYS!

Edit: my maths are appalling.