What's new

Player Appreciation Week - Boon Tweet

Comments

I was assuming it would be a new skin for each character.

What they really should do is allow us to buy the skin we want. You can charge $5 a pop for all I care, I’d definitely buy specific skins for $5 a piece if the option was available. They can still be available through grinding, but it’d be nice for us who don’t have time to grind for skins/gear to have the option to just buy what we want outright. It also would be good for business imo.
Agree x10000000

What on Earth is that bum ass Kabal skin and are they really acting like that's some hot commodity? Don't let me down, Ed.

"NetherRealm’s most wanted goods are on the horizon"
Sounds like maskless gear and those ??? skins to me.

I was assuming it would be a new skin for each character.

What they really should do is allow us to buy the skin we want. You can charge $5 a pop for all I care, I’d definitely buy specific skins for $5 a piece if the option was available. They can still be available through grinding, but it’d be nice for us who don’t have time to grind for skins/gear to have the option to just buy what we want outright. It also would be good for business imo.
I see what you are saying but isn't each character in the combat pack around $5? If so it would be pretty brutal paying the same for a full character as you would pay for a skin. But if people would be willing to pay that's fine, I just wouldn't be one of those people personally.

Good thing I didn't spend way more time than I should have getting most of cool stuff the good ol fashion way...oh wait.

Lol all good though, hook me up with that klassic Noob Saibot mask and ill call it even ;)