What's new

Play some old games, free! - GGPO and Supercade

I play sometimes GGPO Online.
Games: 3s, ST, A3 and sometimes CE and KOF98
If any of you TYM frauds want to get owned, let me know it. Send me an Private Message in that case.

PureYeti

Living in poverty cave
I play sometimes GGPO Online.
Games: 3s, ST, A3 and sometimes CE and KOF98
If any of you TYM frauds want to get owned, let me know it. Send me an Private Message in that case.
Haha alright lets play over the thanksgiving break. I can't send you a PM because you limit your profile

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
I like GGPO over supercade but some people prefer supercade for 3rd Strike. GGPO also doesn't offer 3rd strike anymore because of the psn and xbl release.

GGPO is the shit. I remember when it only supported Alpha 2 and everyone was playing it. Now the A2 room is pretty much dead.

Best way to play fighting games is on GGPO. Also if you want to work on your fundamentals I suggest picking up Super Turbo and playing on GGPO.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I have this weird issue when playing 3rd Strike on GGPO that on the right side, when playing characters other than Dudley, I can't do Half-Circle Motions. This is really weird. And this is on keyboard. When I plug my pad, I can do Half-Circles with everyone on either side.

I tried remapping my directional buttons and the problem stays. It really sucks how I can't play Chun-Li or Akuma when I get to the right side.

Googling doesn't help either. It seems that it's very specific. Can anyone help?