What's new

Pig's Most Wanted "General M2Dave" - Deathstroke Forum Unite

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

Target: General M2Dave

Other Known identities: M2Fool, Zoning Master, Interactable Master, Master D's Sidekick/Shadow, Dairou, Zod costume 1

Reward: The greatest award of all is available to both the perpetrator on the run and the mercenaries. Plus $1.87 for the bounty fulfilled

Operation: Available to Deathstroke Players only. Mission is to execute the search and seizure of M2fool for all his wrong doing in the Deathstroke forums. General M2Dave may use whoever he wants while all participants must use Deathstroke to show M2dave he is either right or wrong about their beloved character. This is every DS players' chance to forever make m2dave "hold that" but also risk it themselves of "Holding it" also. Online bodes well for DS players so make it so.

Quota: FT5 - Every series will be a FT5 (To give as many DS players the chance they all want, speed up the process and so Charlie Murphy will get off my nuts because its all about him)

Systems: Both

Stream: Probably My Stream twitch.tv/Streamofthehut

Date: TBA (Stay tuned in this thread)

Any stage is fine

Challengers (Fools):

Recap of last week's Woundcowboy Bounty:
This episode is complete for Pig's Most Wanted "Woundcowboy"

Results:
Deg defeated Woundcowboy 20-13 **Wins Bounty $20.00**
Woundcowboy defeated M2dave 5-0 skunk
Woundcowboy defeated Ermacio 5-0 skunk
Woundcowboy Defeated Mr Aquaman 5-0 Skunk
Woundcowboy defeated Sajam 5-0 skunk

Huge appreciate to @NightwingDayZero for his streaming of this event

Videos are on his youtube channel and in thread

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Last Week was a huge success so let's see if we can make this a weekly hyped event. Some will be $ based like last week but everyone of them will contain an entertainment value to be desired......Like ds beating dave lol

Colonel-Gilgamesh

Hates NRS for making me not like Superman
What I'd like to see:

Event: "Hard Nerf"

Pig's Most Wanted: KDZ and Rico Suave

Wanted for: Winning Tournaments....too much of them. Cheating suspected, or worse, COLLUSION!(Not really)

Reward: Bragging Rights

Beat either KDZ as Superman or Rico as Black Adam in a ft10. Prove that these characters are no longer top 2. Or prove that people have been upplaying the nerfs and crying too much.