Votes: 85 85.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • I dont get it, Where am I?

Votes: 13 13.1%

• Total voters

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
@ Smoke players. Let's try to figure out our 7 players for the Sindel/Smoke Gauntlet.

Right now the tentative date is 1-10-13 at 11PM eastern. If this is the case then I am pretty sure FrothyOmen won't be able to participate because I have to work the next day and having somebody over my house at 11PM would probably cause my girlfriend to go code red (also, he may be back at school by then anyways.

xSMoKEx: I am sure people are going to want to see you play in this. Can you make it?
@subzerosmokerai
@McNasty
@Ghostface777o0o
@smokey
@Faded Dreams V
@Smoke_Of_Finland
@Gimmick
@Enenra
@Glass_Sword
@matterovermind
@xarakamaka
@DRAMACYDAL
@Mothmonsterman0
@poofynamanama2
@Matix218
@The_SNKE
@Gixxerkid66
@BDMao88

Anyone else who wants to participate in this please put your name in the ring. I am just using the list we have created on our Smoke sub-forum, so just please note that this gauntlet is being run on PSN; as I am not sure who has what system aside from the people I have played.

Any other Smoke players who are not on this list go ahead and respond if you have interest.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
1 I want in in the Kabal vs community gauntlet xbl 2 we need a quan vs kitana gauntlet that matchup has to be decided
Lol man I really thought I changed your mind at NEC.

But idk why this is still talked about. All the kits have it in her favor, the best Quan has it in her favor, and the only TWO quans who say its even are the ones losing to kitana players lol. Doesn't make sense.

Espio

Kokomo
Pig Of The Hut can you add me to Sindel versus Smoke please? I'd like to even out the team with DanCock and Mr. Mileena if they don't mind haha.

I want to fight for team Kano in the Kano gauntlet, dem footsies :D.

Also, I didn't realize I got signed up for the Jade versus Sub one haha, that should be funny, dat lame game.