What's new

General/Other Pig please

prospic

Noob
I think sinestro trait is dangerous and with his 3 backflip or d2 as an AA . Sinestro can use an AA and use trait to follow with shakles for a reset. When a corner combo can take up to 60 percent for a simple AA or even mid range to push opponent to the corner.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
People complaining about Sinestro are noobs. Seriously. Week 2 and people are asking for buffs. Fine, play your retard-o beginner character and die against a GOOD Sinestro player. If you think he's a pure zone character, then you're shortsighted. I see a lot of posts talking about how Sinestro has nothing outstanding going for him. Please. What he has are tools that make him versatile at both long and mid-range. He game is weaker than others at close range but grab-throw + A.Sting and footsies will get you get back to mid range which is where a Sinestro player should want to be. Also people are predictable as shit. Learn opposing strings and use block/push. I know, sounds insane.

Sinestro, IMHO, is only for advanced players who actually have to think instead of mashing out 4 button 30%combos. He's not only about about spitting fireballs and meteors from a distance, which many people who are bitching are relying on and thus getting their asses owned - he's about control. What a shocker!
Cool story bro
He's top 10

And yes I'll blow u up

dittO

Noob
The only thing that sort of bothers me right now about Sinestro is the fact that his trait cancels after:
- Wager
- Super Move animations
- Stage Transitions
I think it's really stupid that they made it that way. Especially in second health bar with the two wagers...
Imho, whenever activated, it SHOULD remain active, till 3rd hit.

D

Deleted member 9158

Sinestro is a pain if he gets you full screen, but upclose there really isn't anything to worry about.

You just have to get in, and stay in