What's new

General/Other Pig please

Btw can deathstroke activate trait and do a blockstring into machine gun since they are unblockable and + on hit it would be a little quan chi rune trap type of thing right?

LEGEND

YES!
Btw can deathstroke activate trait and do a blockstring into machine gun since they are unblockable and + on hit it would be a little quan chi rune trap type of thing right?
his gunshots (all of them) are not very plus on hit so no. But yes you can cancel strings into unblockable guns

ll Nooby ll

To Live is to Die
there are even some strings, one of which launches for a combo, that involve guns and therefore are unblockable

After 5+ hours of games today. Pig knows he is being mellow dramatic about sinestro. He has some newly discovered tools after today that are pretty dirty. I'll let him discuss.

But lets stop this charade, shall we?
Pig Of The Hut
its not going to make a difference man. a zoner in this game will only succeed if they can keep or get people out of the air. Sinestro is ass. Block a fear blast and dash can avoid impact. At full screen Sinestro is one of the best but against someone who is not retarted it will be hard to keep them there. Regardless of the new tech... he has no answer for anti airs or a get off me move... he loses to rush down and DS. it sux bc i hoped to use him.

Literally the ONLY thing that he needs.... is to not have to charge his trait to activate it. No charge but make it take awhile to be available again. just like doomsdays...

SINESTRO IS ASS.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
its not going to make a difference man. a zoner in this game will only succeed if they can keep or get people out of the air. Sinestro is ass. Block a fear blast and dash can avoid impact. At full screen Sinestro is one of the best but against someone who is not retarted it will be hard to keep them there. Regardless of the new tech... he has no answer for anti airs or a get off me move... he loses to rush down and DS. it sux bc i hoped to use him.

Literally the ONLY thing that he needs.... is to not have to charge his trait to activate it. No charge but make it take awhile to be available again. just like doomsdays...

SINESTRO IS ASS.
B13 safe
Safe df2 n hits mid
D1 0 on block
Faster trait activate
Throw needs to be normal damage cause now it does 9%

These are my recommendations

People complaining about Sinestro are noobs. Seriously. Week 2 and people are asking for buffs. Fine, play your retard-o beginner character and die against a GOOD Sinestro player. If you think he's a pure zone character, then you're shortsighted. I see a lot of posts talking about how Sinestro has nothing outstanding going for him. Please. What he has are tools that make him versatile at both long and mid-range. He game is weaker than others at close range but grab-throw + A.Sting and footsies will get you get back to mid range which is where a Sinestro player should want to be. Also people are predictable as shit. Learn opposing strings and use block/push. I know, sounds insane.

Sinestro, IMHO, is only for advanced players who actually have to think instead of mashing out 4 button 30%combos. He's not only about about spitting fireballs and meteors from a distance, which many people who are bitching are relying on and thus getting their asses owned - he's about control. What a shocker!