What's new

Pig of the Hut went HARD. That is all.

Without Cyber Sub Zero unfortunately.
Were there any high level Cyber's @ NEC? Links anyone?

Also. Little tidbit. To help out in the Kitana matchup, a little birdie told me you can F14 instant-airs if you crouch, they fly over your head, and you dash in, or if you don't need to dash, etc.

Little birdie = VSM J+9000.
P.S.S. - Anybody get footage of J360 at NEC? Would've really liked to see that.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
The Master Of The Pork Roll definitely lived up to the hype and then some.
It was an honor to share the field of battle - and that delusional fucking Burger King trip - with him.

"The best Sub-Zero...Cyber-Sub-Zero..." *insert auto-tuned lalalalala's here*
If I ever get a smart phone, I want that goddamn app.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Hey, Appreciate the support.

J360 did use csz in tourney matches and there was one other player that did as well.....I didnt catch his name.

I did not use csz at all because I created a player and character MU chart. I pegged to use CSZ for about 6 MUs only and the people I played used characters that didnt sit well w the CSZ MU IMO.

I did beat Brady's Sub Zero and he switched to Lao and I definitely prefer CSZ for lao but i beat his lao w Mileena so i couldnt change anyway. When he picked Lao I really wanted CSZ but couldnt change due to the character lock.

I went in to NEC prepared to use 3 characters to cover all MUs. One of them i second guessed myself and it cost me, but live and learn.

I had a unbelievable time.

I really wanted to see your Cyber, but I completely understand. It would be suicidal of you to want to play against Brady's Subzero, highlevel Kabal's, Kitana's etc, with Cyber.
It's extremely uphill. You do what you have to do to get further in the tournament, and it's not like anyone will hate you for picking someone else, unless you're Tom Brady, who is not allowed to use anyone else besides Sub Zero, and occasionally switch to Noob and KL if he must.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
I ended up only using cyber for two matches I played waaaay too much Cyrax before the tourney so I stood with cyrax all the way

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk

I ended up only using cyber for two matches I played waaaay too much Cyrax before the tourney so I stood with cyrax all the way

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk
I believed in you. You...you you....you let me down D: