What's new

Match Footage Pig of the Hut (A lot) vs Maxter (Catwoman) week 1 Injustice Gameplay

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Maxter
GGA 16 Bit
RunwayMafia
@other kitty cats

Posting this here for you Kitties cause I feel all catwoman mains could learn from Maxter. This was my first time playing a catwoman and i think maxter's first playing a lex.

Again week 1 gameplay, lot of dumb wakeups, no punishes, no max damages...we get it but posting for us all to learn nothing else.

Enjoy

Ive worked heavily on NW since then. I realzied i wasnt using escrima well at all.

What do you guys think of catwoman's potential?

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I cant tell if catwoman is Godlike or Lex is just terrible
It'll take time for everyone to use his full toolset. Lex gets 39% off a j3 with a bar, but converting that takes practice. Also he fights best with orbs onscreen as much as possible, but people have to remember to set them up after knockowns.

He also needs to save meter to maximize his damage.. Regular orb seems to be fine, so I right now I avoid using ex orb except to get out of jail.

Pig Of The Hut

It'll take time for everyone to use his full toolset. Lex gets 39% off a j3 with a bar, but converting that takes practice. Also he fights best with orbs onscreen as much as possible, but people have to remember to set them up after knockowns.

He also needs to save meter to maximize his damage.. Regular orb seems to be fine, so I right now I avoid using ex orb except to get out of jail.
yea im starting to see NO point in ex orb other than beating ares super lol

yeah. air dashes are cool. you can cross someone up then air dash back to fuck up their blocking. im free to cross ups right now

Pig Of The Hut

Why u no use lex's trait more or his mines
I need to and will do so

My lack of armor use or free mine was very annoying to go back and watch

its why i record every match i ever play - for reasons like this and to learn of course

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Recording every match is something I need to do.

Are you focusing on any other characters besides lex, joker and sinestro?

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
I'm thinking about focusing on Catwoman myself. I'm still trying to find my place in the game. But I feel a real need for someone mobile, and I really like her dash. The speed, distance, and recovery.

Pig Of The Hut

A dominican brother + my main= I'm in Heaven. Good shit guys! Pig Of The Hut How do you feel about Cat? I think she's amazing. Who are you clicking with most? Sinestro? NW?
Recording every match is something I need to do.

Are you focusing on any other characters besides lex, joker and sinestro?
After doing some soul searching my <3 just can't leave sinestro