What's new

Pick Characters, Costumes, Stages For Injustice 2

C88 Zombieekiler

Up and coming sub zero
lolol interestng... But i think with Season 2 of Flash coming out a new main villain will arrive from that show and i think that character will be the one going in...
i hear tom cavanagh is still a season reg so i think another variation of eddie will become zoom and hes even cooler with the finger click sonic boom so im down bruh

Noob
i hear tom cavanagh is still a season reg so i think another variation of eddie will become zoom and hes even cooler with the finger click sonic boom so im down bruh
I would think he is a season reg 2, in some shape or form, i mean his the main antagonist of the flash as is... i personally do enjoy the character and thats why i put him on my list, for the forseable future those characters seem to be the face of DC in the media that is not comics so they all have really high chances

the only dc character i really ever thought was awesome aside from the occasional batman hype is the riddler. if he was in i would main him for sure.

Noob
i need constantine in the next game , the rest i dont care
I dunno =S with the Show not doing to great his chances are in the lowish, the Flash Show runner do want to bring him in for a couple eps but dunno if that will last, so good luck for you man.

Considering oddballas like Constantine and Etrigan, i would not stop playing IGAU 2 if they added Rorschach, i m ean that character is freaking awsome and he has so much potential, but there just isnt that much interest for the show he represents anymore so odds are low that he will make it..

Oqtopus

Noob
I dunno =S with the Show not doing to great his chances are in the lowish, the Flash Show runner do want to bring him in for a couple eps but dunno if that will last, so good luck for you man.

Considering oddballas like Constantine and Etrigan, i would not stop playing IGAU 2 if they added Rorschach, i m ean that character is freaking awsome and he has so much potential, but there just isnt that much interest for the show he represents anymore so odds are low that he will make it..
the show was amazing tho :( but the viewers wer low because it ran on the same time as grimm.. but yeah chances are low he will get in , a man can dream :p

Noob
Who is Atrocitus? He sounds sick
Oh Big D my friend, lol Atrocitus is only a badass grim looking Alien That is the leader of the red Lantern Corp and his Rage is unending oh did i forget to mention that unlike other Lanterns he does not make Light constructs? oh no my friend he uses Lava Like Blood and the takes from his enemies and himself that literaly melts his opponents. Hope he is evil enouth for you man XD

The Slaj Jazz

TIckle my sweet salty nips
Oh Big D my friend, lol Atrocitus is only a badass grim looking Alien That is the leader of the red Lantern Corp and his Rage is unending oh did i forget to mention that unlike other Lanterns he does not make Light constructs? oh no my friend he uses Lava Like Blood and the takes from his enemies and himself that literaly melts his opponents. Hope he is evil enouth for you man XD

I don't know why but you talking about Atrocitus and the red lantern corp is getting me hype lol

Noob
I don't know why but you talking about Atrocitus and the red lantern corp is getting me hype lol
Dude Red Lanterns are the best Lanterns man, ppl come at me with green lantern spectrum of willpower, or Yellow Spectrum of Fear, cmon they got nothing on Rage, Rage is not afraid nor does it need willpower as a motivation to destroy and kill, Rage only needs more Rage, and that just Screams BADASS all over XDDD

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
my thoughts.
remove :
villains: lobo, zod, scorpion
heroes: batgirl
add:
villains: poison ivy, ras al ghul, circe, braniac, black manta, weather wizard, queen bee and eclipso .
heroes: huntress, fate, canary, captain atom, starfire and beast boy.
stages: titans house (entrances, living room), oa (court, prison) kahndaq (desert, crypt) gotham(park) atlantis (library) ferris (plane area)
costumes : at least 3 different costumes on a character.
story mode : longer.
hero cards : also for dlc.
I would like to see them get rid of any low tiered heroes and villains - not in terms of the game, but in terms of the fiction - and just break out the big guns. No Green Arrow or Nightwing. Who is relevant and could mess with Doomsday? Those are who should be in the game.

Also, add this guy...