What's new

Pick Characters, Costumes, Stages For Injustice 2

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Why not? jk i get what your saying every character being unique is one thing i like about injustice but back to the subject

Exclude - Scorpion, Killer Frost, Grundy, Catwoman , Starfire (ew)

Include - Static Shock, Beast Boy (the possibilities) , Braniac, Raj a Ghul, Atrocitus, Dr. Fate any other badass i don't know much about DC universe,
You can't have a Batman DC fighter without Catwoman :DOGE

ll Nooby ll

To Live is to Die
We need Plastic Man as the premier keep away/annoying character. Much like Dhalsim.

Trait: Stance Switch between Elastic and Normal moves.

He can have projectile where he rips a piece of himself and throw it at you. (His body will regen the lost piece)

He can have teleport where he turns into a liquid and sinks into the ground, and reappears in a given part of the screen.

He could also have a passive projectile dodge move where he flattens himself on the ground.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
We need Plastic Man as the premier keep away/annoying character. Much like Dhalsim.

Trait: Stance Switch between Elastic and Normal moves.

He can have projectile where he rips a piece of himself and throw it at you. (His body will regen the lost piece)

He can have teleport where he turns into a liquid and sinks into the ground, and reappears in a given part of the screen.

He could also have a passive projectile dodge move where he flattens himself on the ground.
omg he would be so fucking annoying...I'm in

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
add : red hood , black manta , swamp thing , atrocitus,circe ,scarecrow ,darkseid ,captain cold, Dr fate
remove : batgirl ,scorpion,hawkgirl,shazam,catwoman,zatanna,cyborg,lex

D

Deleted member 28105

Give me The Riddler, Give me Prometheus, Give me The Midnighter, and then, SHOW ME THE MONEY!

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Villains - Manbat, Inque, Ra's Al ghul, Doctor Destiny, Metallo, one of the villains from Black Lantern Coprs and an Anti Hero from Red Lanern Corps.
Heroes - Question, Booster Gold (wanna see another comic relief character besides Flash) Black Canary, Aztek, Mystek, Constantine.

ll Nooby ll

To Live is to Die
Why not? jk i get what your saying every character being unique is one thing i like about injustice but back to the subject

Exclude - Scorpion, Killer Frost, Grundy, Catwoman , Starfire (ew)

Include - Static Shock, Beast Boy (the possibilities) , Braniac, Raj a Ghul, Atrocitus, Dr. Fate any other badass i don't know much about DC universe,
You can't get rid of Grundy without replacing him with a big tanky grapple character. Since he is the grappler of Injustice.

shinobispectre

Heart of A Champion, Skill of a Noob :P
I'm with @TelekineticBeing and @Eric Z19 Vic Sage (The Question/OG Rorschach) would totally be my secondary for real.
Characters to add: The Question, Captain Marvel Jr./King Marvel, Mary Marvel, I don't really care about anyone else... Possibly: Red Hood for the fanboys? Red Robin preferred but eh, Captain Cold, Batman of Zur En Ah, Dr. Fate, Mr. Miracle, OMAC, Adam Strange, Booster Gold,

Characters to rebalance/takeout: Cyborg, Batgirl, MMH?, Ares, Zatanna, Green Arrow?, Doomsday, Joker?, Sinestro?,
Stages: Take out the copy stages like Wayne Manor, Asylums, etc. Add: Rann, Rock of Eternity maybe new 52 version, Kahndaq,

Costumes: Shazam: Original/Kingdom Come/Young Justice Captain Marvel, Captain Thunder,
Captain Marvel Jr./King Marvel: Kingdom Come, Elvis Presley,

Rebalance the cast: Nothing too drastic that flips tiers but tweaking stuff like meterless vortexes from Batgirl, MMH OH Tele, Batman's trait, characters like Shazam's lack of good normal moves and anti air grab...

Reactions: TKB

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
I'm with @TelekineticBeing and @Eric Z19 Vic Sage (The Question/OG Rorschach) would totally be my secondary for real.
Characters to add: The Question, Captain Marvel Jr./King Marvel, Mary Marvel, I don't really care about anyone else... Possibly: Red Hood for the fanboys? Red Robin preferred but eh, Captain Cold, Batman of Zur En Ah, Dr. Fate, Mr. Miracle, OMAC, Adam Strange, Booster Gold,

Characters to rebalance/takeout: Cyborg, Batgirl, MMH?, Ares, Zatanna, Green Arrow?, Doomsday, Joker?, Sinestro?,
Stages: Take out the copy stages like Wayne Manor, Asylums, etc. Add: Rann, Rock of Eternity maybe new 52 version, Kahndaq,

Costumes: Shazam: Original/Kingdom Come/Young Justice Captain Marvel, Captain Thunder,
Captain Marvel Jr./King Marvel: Kingdom Come, Elvis Presley,

Rebalance the cast: Nothing too drastic that flips tiers but tweaking stuff like meterless vortexes from Batgirl, MMH OH Tele, Batman's trait, characters like Shazam's lack of good normal moves and anti air grab...
Spectre please the shazamsiblings can stay dead like in Flashpoint :p