What's new

Phanatic Checking In

Phanatic

RM Phanatic
Whats good everyone i go by the name Phanatic im a Competitive Call of Duty player(Pro team Victory Without Sacrifice) but im also good at MK. My gamertag VWS PhanatiCaL on xbox. Some of you may have played me ranked before maybe not. In MK i use Kano (main) and if i had to pick two more characters i also use Baraka and Nightwolf(I just started using him). I like playing against good competition even if i lose i tend to never get mad but wanting to always get better. So if you want to run some matches feel free to add me or just send me a message.

Oh yeah knoterror (Very good player) i guess you can say referred me to this site. And i see @K7L33THA is a staff member who i met actually a few days ago is also a very good player(Beast Kabal).

My twitter is @Pnatic feel free to follow ill follow back just say your from this site or an MK player.
Other than that im glad to be apart of the forums/site.

Phanatic

RM Phanatic
Also if anyone streams or you know anyone who streams matches or MK9 in general can you post their channel...I cant find any MK channels that are really active

Also if anyone streams or you know anyone who streams matches or MK9 in general can you post their channel...I cant find any MK channels that are really active
there's a couple, but i can't remember the URL's off the top of my head. there's usually a stream on the home page though, if that helps any. :p

welcome to TYM good sir.

Welcome bro! Glad to see you made your way over! Not only just great people to chat with/play with, this site also contains a glutton of information to help you level up even more with. Check out the character specific forums.

See ya' around man!