What's new

Petition for Red Hood in Injustice 2 NRS pls

Would Red Hood be a good choice for Injustice 2?

• Yes of course

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • No he's lame or would be a clone

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • i dont care/im not sure

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters

SkaGoogle

Tailgates & Tan-lines !
no, there are more iconic dc characters that deserve a spot way before red hood like, captain atom, dr. fate, etrigan, spectre, brainiac, darkseid, mongul, black lightning, red tornado, beast boy, static shock. hell maybe even starfire. red hood and any other batman villain could go next.

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
no, there are more iconic dc characters that deserve a spot way before red hood like, captain atom, dr. fate, etrigan, spectre, brainiac, darkseid, mongul, black lightning, red tornado, beast boy, static shock. hell maybe even starfire. red hood and any other batman villain could go next.
Why are you including Heroes? Red Hood is a Villain, he would only take up a villain slot and wouldn't affect any Hero's chance of getting in.

SkaGoogle

Tailgates & Tan-lines !
Brainiac, Darkseid, Mongul, Bizzaro, mantis, superboy prime etc etc. they are way more important and have a much bigger impact in the dc universe. red hood is just a guys with guns am i correct?

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
A lot of those characters no one cares about, Black Lightning :DOGE But seriously if anything Red Hood would be in the game before all these characters, followed by Captian Cold, Static, and sorry to it, but more Batman villians like Ivy. They would be followed by other members of DC lore *cough* Black Manta *cough*

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Some of you guys have done a good job of listing interesting characters not in the game. There's at least 10 characters minimum that should be included before yet ANOTHER batverse/bat family member. Bats has a quarter of the roster and almost half the stages. Even the same stage twice "in day and night" just to remind you how ever present he is. Enough is enough way before enough was enough.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Does anyone honestly think he'd have to be a clone still? I mean cmon. You can have a million kinds of zoning, and a million kinds of rushdown. Hawkgirl's rushdown ain't like KF. Zod doesn't zone the same as GL. Batgirl doesn't fight the same as Batman.

For all we know the guy could show up with a combat knife, proximity mine traps, an AA bazooka (canon!) and Stryker's roll up throw (with mines and pistols? Yipes!)

Does that sound like a clone to anyone in Injustice currently? And I pulled that out my ass. Its not hard to make characters with these kinds of tools in their persona different from one another. You pick a play style of movement, space control, and combo setups and you build the tools into those people. Anyone thinking differently has the imagination of a ball of clay as wielded by an unskilled sculptor....ie potential to make things but only with the ability to be pressed into molds and copy cool things others already created.

Some of you guys have done a good job of listing interesting characters not in the game. There's at least 10 characters minimum that should be included before yet ANOTHER batverse/bat family member. Bats has a quarter of the roster and almost half the stages. Even the same stage twice "in day and night" just to remind you how ever present he is. Enough is enough way before enough was enough.
Makes me wonder if they should just make an off-shoot Batman game. C'mon we already got Batman, Batgirl, Nightwing, The Joker, Bane and Harley Quinn. I could see them adding the likes of Red Robin, Talia, Ra's al-Ghul, Man Bat, Clayface, Mr. Freeze, Batwoman and the list goes on and on.

I like Red Hood, he is pretty popular now but he's more of an anti-hero, not a villain as someone above stated. But he's still a relatively new character. When yes we have many others to choose from that get nothing, no credit at all that I would love to have like the Charleston characters of Captain Atom and The Question. The Creeper (not stupid mystical version), Etrigan, The Phantom Stranger, The Spectre, Jonah Hex, Wild Cat, Orion and Dead Man.

One thing they should do regardless is every hero should have their villain. Bats got Joker and Supes got Lex and so on. But a few are still missing

Aquaman - give us Ocean Master or Black Manta
The Flash - Captain Cold, Mirror Master, The Trickster, Captain Boomerang, Professor Zoom or Gorilla Grodd

And on and on, then they should take this into consideration for Injustice 2

Cabronium

Stream monster: Qperg.
It depends on how many characters will be injustice 2. He is awesome but i not completely sold on him yet.
I say we have a all batman fighting game along with injustice.