What's new

General/Other [Petition] Doomsday's Meter Burn Armor to be active during his Character Power

Should Doomsday be able to use Meter Burn Armor while his Character Power is active?

• Yes

Votes: 24 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 30 55.6%

• Total voters
HELL NO....

wtf man...

he doesn't need the armor in trait when you know how to use it right. Thats the point.. USING IT RIGHT, not buffing it so its easier to use.

Aquaman is totally balanced too right?
do you hear me say.. "buff his trait so that he can use it while being juggled"?..

Try keeping an open mind so you can further understand the game rather then already forming closed minded opinions.

I don't think I know anything right now so until I actually get some exp, all 24 characters are tied for #1.

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
Most 50/50s don't even continue pressure on block, really...so it's not the full focus of offense.

Btw, I like how DD's problems are this big and need to be addressed, but if I ever bring up some of GL's shortcomings and how big of a problem they are when it comes to whether he's top tier or not, I'd get lynched and called a downplayer lol.

Correct, fine Sir.

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
Aquaman is totally balanced too right?
If you go by forums and stream chats, everybody in this game is imbalanced and too dirty. Characters with a strong aerial game seem to do pretty well vs Aquaman, though, so I wouldn't really say Aquaman is hideously op compared to everybody else. He's really good but I can say that about all the characters I know about, and what about those that haven't really been explored yet or exposed to a wider audience?

This game is full of retarded stuff, but I am 100% certain there's a lot more where it came from.

Here, a list of people i've seen called broken:

Batman, Aquaman, Superman, Doomsday, Killer frost, Deathstroke, Black Adam, etc I am sure there are more I am just not thinking of now. Oh yeah, Green Lantern, Nightwing, etc. It's pointless, if more than half the cast is deemed broken in just a few weeks of the game being released, that's kind of an indictment on us as a community.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Why would I want to continue pressure with terrible ass chip when I could just go for a totally safe 50/50 that could win me a round?
Yeah, and lose all momentum if you guess wrong and possibly lose the match on that alone? Not to mention, most of the cast isn't even that damaging to begin with, so most of the time a lead can be overcome simply by playing your cards right.

Stop thinking in an MK mindset. No chip isn't that serious, when this game is loaded with +frames, true and ambiguous crossing everywhere, throw tech baits, d1 baits and whatnot. The pressure in this game is silly, once you learn it. 50/50s are only part of the equation.

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
Yeah, and lose all momentum if you guess wrong and possibly lose the match on that alone? Not to mention, most of the cast isn't even that damaging to begin with, so most of the time a lead can be overcome simply by playing your cards right.

Stop thinking in an MK mindset. No chip isn't that serious, when this game is loaded with +frames, true and ambiguous crossing everywhere, throw tech baits, d1 baits and whatnot. The pressure in this game is silly, once you learn it. 50/50s are only part of the equation.
Uhh Killer Frost's 50/50's off of b1 and f3 are not going to lose me a round if blocked lol..... being -4 on a blocked b1~slide while having a 1 frame combo starter (EX Parry) is not punishable nor will it " possibly lose the match on that alone" and i'm pretty sure I'm positive or nutral on a blocked f3.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Uhh Killer Frost's 50/50's off of b1 and f3 are not going to lose me a round if blocked lol..... being -4 on a blocked b1~slide while having a 1 frame combo starter (EX Parry) is not punishable nor will it " possibly lose the match on that alone" and i'm pretty sure I'm positive or nutral on a blocked f3.
You're negative on both. And not every character is like this...even then, she has crazy frame traps everyone ignores for Russian roulette and are just as important as her 50/50. Being negative forces you to defend...vs a number of characters, I definitely wouldn't want to be forced into that scenario.

Also, parry loses to lows and jumps, and is also not an actual attack.

You're only basing the offensive aspect of Injustice off of one character's particular capabilities on offense. Name another character whose offense is even remotely based around 50/50s like KF?

This is why we need to stop acting like we're aware of everything in this game. We all clearly aren't.

J/P

Noob
Lol, just because TB and REO point out this characters flaws and say he will be discovered soon means he should be patched?
I haven't read the rest of this thread on people's opinions yet but this was bound to happen. Why would you try to attack with your trait on anyways? I would use it as an anti zoning tool to inch my way in. That's just me though. Anyways I don't think that there will be a need for new tech due to discovery of character tech. I mean Tom Brady and Reo only put those out because too many people were complaining about all of his strengths and not believing in the weaknesses that we already stated to them. There will only be patches once the new characters release though.

So idk why we'd need to petition when we can just wait and see what happens when all these "players" will use this "godlike" tech that has been bestowed upon them. We already know that Doomsday isn't that strong in many ways but we still play and learn him to find out how we can react to these counters before they become discovered.

So with that said let's just play the game and let them try to zone us out and counter us.

Runiix

the only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta
I didnt even knew that. Should be changed right away...
Thanks for the tag, didnt know people would tag me for stuff like this, but very nice when u get some good info.

When u use your trait u should advantage, and not gain some/lose some, ive been against decent players online who know how to back off from armor and then also dash away from the Supernova, while trait is active, so its doable and in no way OP.