What's new

Petition: ASHRAH!!

Do you want Ashrah to be in MKX

• Total voters

Vjeekes

DevilApes
Hey guys,

Me and some homeboyz want ashrah to join the mkx cast so hard that i'm gonna make a petition.
Who misses queen Ashrah and want her to be part of KP3?

I count on your support!!
Thx,
DevilApes

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Where is the info about KP3 even comes from?

You must have missed that LeatherFace petition back in 2014.
I wonder if that could've happened if not for NRS announcing 2 guest characters in advance. It's reasonable people proceeded to ask for characters they think suck less than other possibilities.

Nope, but how about Jeepers Creepers or Pinhead?
How about they go get their own game and proceed with their shitshow undisturbed by insignificant nonames from fringe video game franchise?

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Nope, but how about Jeepers Creepers or Pinhead?
With Michael Myers and Kai as well. 3 guest characters and another irrelevant MK character most people didn't ask for. Theyvcan promote the KP3 with the "3" standing for 3 guest instead of 2 this time and for Kai on us while leaving out more fan favorites. More $$$.

Apologia X

Trump 2020
We had a Rain petition and they punished us and put some character nobody wanted in the game so be careful with petitions. They might put Meat or Darrius in the KP3.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
Oh hell yes! I have this look for her that I would love but obviously if I send it to the devs it won't happen but I just want her to get a mask. I know she's not anything near a ninja but it would be cool as fuck.

Nah. Not Pulp Fiction. Gotta go Tarantino's character in Dusk Till Dawn
Screw that, give us Santánico Pandemonium (Salma Hayeck version)! ¿Nitara quien?