What's new

Match-up Discussion Personal Matchup Chart

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
I've seen a lot of other players post their own and since I've been maining reptile since day one so I thought it'd be good I post mine

Kano 7-3
Csz. 5-5
Ermac 6-4
Kabal 4-6
Liu Kang 4.5-5.5
Freddy 4.5-5.5
Jc 4-6
Quan 6-4
Mileena 4-6
Kitana 6-4
Kung Lao 4-6
Baraka 6-4
Sheeva 7-3
Stryker 7-3
Kenshi 5-5
Scorpion 5-5
Sub zero 5-5
Sonya 4-6
Rain 6-4
Skarlett 5-5
Raiden 5.5-4.5
Smoke 5-5
Jax 5-5
Noob 5.5-4.5
Jade 6-4
Cyrax 4-6
Shang 5-5
Sektor 5.5-4.5
Sindel 5.5-4.5
Nw 6-4

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
i dont believe reptile goes even with skarlet or beats kitana tbh.id say skarlet wins 6-4 and kitana is 5-5,kenshi being 5-5 is also debatable although i feel reptile does better against kenshi than alot of the cast.

Enenra

Go to hell.
I know right? This is tym, here we make threads about who would play what character in star wars, or threads about dramatic internet tough guy bullshit. Keep this "competitive Mk" shit off this site pal....
MU charts are so goddamn overdone. It always evolves into "No my favorite character beats yours because this one time I beat this guy online and he has a good TS" and then people get called out, butthurt, mods lock it, everyone hates TYM and then some jackass is like "Well MU charts don't matter you just need to be the better player" gets 100 likes and then someone else makes another MU chart. Rinse and repeat. Telling everyone numbers is the quickest way for jimmies to get rustled 'round these parts. And I'm sorry three years into this game's lifetime with another almost in arm's reach the threads went from restating already known gameplay info and strategies to something entertaining to keep the kommunity afloat and pass the time.

Now the gif is gone. Sorry for sullying this thread with my peasant filth. Continue your debate, I will leave you in peace.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
MU charts are so goddamn overdone. It always evolves into "No my favorite character beats yours because this one time I beat this guy online and he has a good TS" and then people get called out, butthurt, mods lock it, everyone hates TYM and then some jackass is like "Well MU charts don't matter you just need to be the better player" gets 100 likes and then someone else makes another MU chart. Rinse and repeat. Telling everyone numbers is the quickest way for jimmies to get rustled 'round these parts. And I'm sorry three years into this game's lifetime with another almost in arm's reach the threads went from restating already known gameplay info and strategies to something entertaining to keep the kommunity afloat and pass the time.
The only one causing drama here is you. Don't even understand why you'd bother posting about something so stupid you're just instigating. Just do
Us a favor and quietly walk away

The only one "butthurt" is you pal. If you don't want to participate, don't come in here. This is gameplay discussion not dramatic horseshit. If you want to start a thread about Tits and ass to pass the time be my guest. But some of us still enjoy talking about the game.

P.s. 2 years. You are bad at math.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
i guess if people still want to discuss stuff its still relevant though isnt it? who the fuck are you to say that there overdone? if someone wants to put up a personal matchup chart let them,i enjoy seeing other peoples opinions.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
i dont believe reptile goes even with skarlet or beats kitana tbh.id say skarlet wins 6-4 and kitana is 5-5,kenshi being 5-5 is also debatable although i feel reptile does better against kenshi than alot of the cast.
I could see it being 4-6 but have been playing it quite a bit and have adjusted to it but could def be 4-6 and idk I've never had a problem vs kitanas but the Mu has gotten a little more difficult though

Enenra

Go to hell.
The only one causing drama here is you. Don't even understand why you'd bother posting about something so stupid you're just instigating. Just do
Us a favor and quietly walk away
The only one "butthurt" is you pal. If you don't want to participate, don't come in here. This is gameplay discussion not dramatic horseshit. If you want to start a thread about Tits and ass to pass the time be my guest. But some of us still enjoy talking about the game.

P.s. 2 years. You are bad at math.
Christ all fucking mighty did I hit a nerve with you two. And dribirut, I didn't mean for you to take it personally. It had noting to even do with you... Just an observation based on this site's history which you two didn't even address. And about the math, what an inane point to bring up. I went by EVOs, didn't realize you were going to bust a nut all over yourself about it because I didn't bother to google it.

This is clearly gang up on Enenra day, which I did to myself, so I'll happily leave you boys to it.
i guess if people still want to discuss stuff its still relevant though isnt it? who the fuck are you to say that there overdone? if someone wants to put up a personal matchup chart let them,i enjoy seeing other peoples opinions.
You enjoy seeing other people's opinions, just not mine that this thread is overdone.

K

Qwark28 a sloth gif is not trolling.

I'm out though, seriously. Love you guys, let's make out later.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Christ all fucking mighty did I hit a nerve with you two. And dribirut, I didn't mean for you to take it personally. It had noting to even do with you... Just an observation based on this site's history which you two didn't even address. And about the math, what an inane point to bring up. I went by EVOs, didn't realize you were going to bust a nut all over yourself about it because I didn't bother to google it.

This is clearly gang up on Enenra day, which I did to myself, so I'll happily leave you boys to it.

You enjoy seeing other people's opinions, just not mine that this thread is overdone.

K

I'm out though, seriously. Love you guys, let's make out later.
ima gonna go ahead and say, since i troll a lot

dont troll if you cant take the heat

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
I think we need at least 50 more MU lists.

LBSH, this has been argued over, and over, and over again. Enenra has a point, instead of actually describing how to play a MU we're posting individual lists that make no sense when they're out of context.

So yeah I am tired, just as Enenra is, of having the same non constructive threads posted a billion times.

And you could've used the thread dedicated to discuss Reptile's MUs.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
I think we need at least 50 more MU lists.

LBSH, this has been argued over, and over, and over again. Enenra has a point, instead of actually describing how to play a MU we're posting individual lists that make no sense when they're out of context.

So yeah I am tired, just as Enenra is, of having the same non constructive threads posted a billion times.

And you could've used the thread dedicated to discuss Reptile's MUs.
See I don't understand you. The only thing these type of posts do is instigate fights. If you don't care for the thread then don't post in it it's that easy.. You realize this is a forum where you are supposed to voice your opinions. The only drama that has come fr this thread is from people saying how they don't like the thread. I actually enjoy reading people's Mu charts as it gives different point of
Views . If you don't me gtfo simple

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
To get on topic, the MU chart is a lot different than mine, but it still looks reasonable. Like I understand why you think these MU's are the way they are.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
See I don't understand you. The only thing these type of posts do is instigate fights. If you don't care for the thread then don't post in it it's that easy.. You realize this is a forum where you are supposed to voice your opinions. The only drama that has come fr this thread is from people saying how they don't like the thread. I actually enjoy reading people's Mu charts as it gives different point of
Views . If you don't me gtfo simple
Don't you think it's more productive to dissect each MU instead of just randomnly throwing numbers?
I can't voice my opinion either? If you don't like it you don't have to quote me it's that easy.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
To get on topic, the MU chart is a lot different than mine, but it still looks reasonable. Like I understand why you think these MU's are the way they are.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
Interesting which ones do you differ with?

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
Don't you think it's more productive to dissect each MU instead of just randomnly throwing numbers?
I can't voice my opinion either? If you don't like it you don't have to quote me it's that easy.
One thing is voicing your opinion and instigating is a completely diff thing