What's new

Persona 5 exclusively on PlayStation

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Neat.

I never actually played Persona 4 myself, I just watched the giantbomb people play it.
100 hours of watching two jerks play a slow paced JRPG. Would do it again.

Will actually play P5 myself though. Haven't played a proper JRPG in years.

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
Neat.

I never actually played Persona 4 myself, I just watched the giantbomb people play it.
100 hours of watching two jerks play a slow paced JRPG. Would do it again.

Will actually play P5 myself though. Haven't played a proper JRPG in years.
Have you tried playing any Tales of games or Shin Megami Tenseis?

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Have you tried playing any Tales of games or Shin Megami Tenseis?
I played and beat tales of destiny 2 on PS1, and a little bit of tales of symphonafjajf gamecube one.
Never touched any of the Shin Megami games.

When I was kid-teenager, I loved JRPG's and played as many as I could, was my favorite genre of video games, but as I grew older I just stopped playing them for what ever reason.

I would try one every now and then, but I would usually stop somewhere in the middle of the game and never touch it again.

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
I played and beat tales of destiny 2 on PS1, and a little bit of tales of symphonafjajf gamecube one.

When I was kid-teenager, I loved JRPG's and played as many as I could, was my favorite genre of video games, but as I grew older I just stopped playing them for what ever reason.

I would try one every now and then, but I would usually stop somewhere in the middle of the game and never touch it again.
I would recommend trying Tales of Xillia and if you have a 3ds, Shin Megami Tensei IV is gwadlike.

ryublaze

Noob

This is pretty much me except I never played destiny 2. I want to play JRPGs again but I feel like they will take me forever to beat and I don't have time now that I have to deal with school. Tales of Symphonia was the best yo.

I'm really disliking the fact that fighting games are now becoming exclusives. Just more unnecessary fanboy wars and less profit in my opinion.