What's new

Persona 4: Arena

~NAKM~

Tekken, SF4: AE, BB: CP, and Persona 4: Arena
Anyone ever heard of this? Or play it? Thoughts? Bought it a while back and tried picking it up, but grasping the mechanics is a bit of a challenge. Anyway, here's a Japanese match with my "so far" favorite character, Elizabeth. Oh and the forums for this game is DustLoop which is also where you can get in-depth strategies on Guilty Gear and BlazBlue.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I played persona until everyone stopped playing just because daigo said it was dead. It's fun though.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

JacopeX

Playing: Injustice, Persona, Blazblue, and MK
Currently playing this game and been entering tournaments for it recently to get myself prepared for majors (along with MK9, but that's not going well for me. lol)

It's a pretty good fighters to get into if you want to get into fighters, or at least anime fighters. I'd highly recommend it to anyone. I'm also playing Blaz and Guilty Gear.

~NAKM~

Tekken, SF4: AE, BB: CP, and Persona 4: Arena
If only they'd feature this game in EVO or Final Round, etc. Exposure is what it needs. Community, I'm not sure how big it is either though.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
If only they'd feature this game in EVO or Final Round, etc. Exposure is what it needs. Community, I'm not sure how big it is either though.
P4A's in this year's EVO lineup, last I checked.

Anyway, I play P4A really casually. I enjoy the game more at a lower level than a higher level, as I find the combo length on a lot of characters tedious both giving and receiving (same reason I don't play Marvel, really). Blazblue had the same problem. GG's really good about this, though.

Cav

Noob
The games is of the main games at evo this year. Unfortunately the game hasn't been released to any PAL territories yet (Europe, Australia) and is fully region locked so importing isn't an option unless you import a foreign console as well. So I think that's one of the main reasons why the community is small for it.

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
I still hop on from time to time. It's rather dead on XBL, you can get matches but it's always the same 15 or so people.

I love the game, just wish it had more characters and was more popular in the US and on XBL in general.