What's new

Tech Perfect Legend Mish mash of Kung Lao stuff

Through experience, I have found out that counter-picking Cage with Kenshi works pretty well, if you get annoyed with the Kung Lao vs Cage matchup use Kenshi as a second lol
I dont like counterpicking in general, I just want a second character I like to play. I think I might play sektor, I really like his footsies and normals.

Wildabeast

The Bat in the Hat
I personally dont have a second yet I cant seem to decide which characters to co-main, I really like raiden but I cant seem to be effective with the character. I play lao only and if it weren't for casuals I wouldn't bother trying to learn a second.

the raiden vs cage is a weird one and I think there is a lot of unexplored stuff in the matchup. if you go raiden vs cage in tourney you dont have to worry about people counterpicking you or whatever because that matchup is supposed to be in cage favor.

and yes cage is frustrating, very underrated as only 4 characters beat him and he destroys the rest of the cast
Raiden in general is under explored, he really has so much potential but there's no instant gratification factor with him so no one wants to put the time into him. And its nice to see more people experimenting with the 24 string, ive been saying for a while that its a highly underrated string.

Raiden in general is under explored, he really has so much potential but there's no instant gratification factor with him so no one wants to put the time into him. And its nice to see more people experimenting with the 24 string, ive been saying for a while that its a highly underrated string.
I like raiden, Ive been in the lab with him the last couple of days and I have found some stuff I think that might work for me. 1212 string is godlike as well, builds hella meter.

Flagg

Noob
I like raiden, Ive been in the lab with him the last couple of days and I have found some stuff I think that might work for me. 1212 string is godlike as well, builds hella meter.
Yes, 1212 is awesome, is it me or does it look like CPU Mk 1 when the computer would walk up to you and spam low and high jabs on you?

I personally dont have a second yet I cant seem to decide which characters to co-main, I really like raiden but I cant seem to be effective with the character. I play lao only and if it weren't for casuals I wouldn't bother trying to learn a second.

the raiden vs cage is a weird one and I think there is a lot of unexplored stuff in the matchup. if you go raiden vs cage in tourney you dont have to worry about people counterpicking you or whatever because that matchup is supposed to be in cage favor.

and yes cage is frustrating, very underrated as only 4 characters beat him and he destroys the rest of the cast
I mained Kung Lao at first, then i found reptile, and it was love. After i found out how to be annoying with him.