What's new

People online are pitiful at this game L O L

Spooky

Banned
Me and my best friend are obsessed with this shit.

And I play online sometimes at his house and EVERYONE IS HORRIBLE.

At least everyone I've played so far, I've played around 30 matches.

There's a few fuckers who quit and talked shit L O L

My friend is FerrariF50, have ya'll ever vsed him? He ain't good, he's average at best.

That just means you haven't looked hard enough. There are plenty of players who are quite skilled.

Join the upcoming XBLA UMK3 and you'll definitely find some good players there.

Spooky

Banned
I would join but the only time I play is a few matches at my friends.....

I'd cop my own Xbox360 and all that but I wouldnt be able to go on the net cuz I have a wireless router in my room ;o

who lives in michigan here?

Derek

Noob
Kah Ball said:

I'd cop my own Xbox360 and all that but I wouldnt be able to go on the net cuz I have a wireless router in my room ;o

There's a wireless adapter for the 360 it's $99.99

Klisp

Noob
l SuGaR l said:
Kah Ball said:

There's a wireless adapter for the 360 it's $99.99
You could find it on ebay for 75$ if your lucky.

ilovepoop said:
you can use the original xbox one which is $39.99
Best Buy had it marked at $89.99, I don't know if that's the official price thought because it's not on their web site. I couldn't find it on walmart's or circuit city's sites either.

Spooky

Banned
thanks to everyone

once i get extra money i'mma think about it

i just played him and beat him 14 matches in a row and he got mad and quit :lol:

he was roasting me befo that L O L

jdub03

Noob
lol... I live in roseville. its about eight or nine minutes from downtown detroit. I go to wayne state, which would be a perfect place to play. Down in the student center we have an arcade with a bunch of fighting games(third strike CVSNK2 tekken + others). If you bring in a system you can play on one of the tvs they setup down there.

jdub03

Noob
20 minutes? You want to drive all that way to play some mk?

Bob dole you live in michigan? I know a couple of people from wayne state tha used to go to wizards a lot.

BustaUppa

Westbury Nathan's 4 Life
Hell I drive 70 minutes to play at The Break every now and then.

It makes me a nerd and I'm damn proud of it. :D

Ain't nothing like real live competition on a real live UMK3 machine.

jdub03

Noob
I didnt mean to say it was a bad thing. I just wanted to know if you seriously wanted to do that. If you want to come then come. Playing a person face to face is always better then playing over live.

jdub03

Noob
no not at wayne state. They have Third strike CVS2 tekken and DDR and a couple other machines. There are two or three tvs that you can hook a system up to where we could play mk on.

jdub03

Noob
Bob do know any good arcades that arent to far from detroit or roseville. Particularly ones that have mortal kombat or street fighter.

Spooky

Banned
shit, i'd come to play you, 20 minutes ain't shit of a drive to me

when i get some free time ill talk to u about it more

how many years u got left there?

EIDT: FORGOT YOU STAYED AT WAYNE STATE
\
what room # you in? I know a few people u pthre

jdub03

Noob
I dont stay there. I go to school there and work there. I am there most of the day though. i live in roseville now(moved there from detroit). They have an arcade machine in the basement of student center. Thats where all the gameheads hang out. They have tournaments every once in a while. I would have played in the third strike one but i had classes.