What's new

People getting banned from MK11 discord and threads talking about this are being locked on Reddit

The official discord's moderation team is incompetent. they are censoring any topics related to the problems PC players are facing as well as deleting messages and banning users who dare to speak up against the moderators.

In addition to this, threads talking about this problem on reddit are being removed or locked. This whole thing is absolutely outrageous. People are not only forbidden from talking about the glaring problems with the PC version of the game (being a week's worth of patches behind PS4, constant crashes etc.), but the moderators, who are supposed to help us get a world to the developers, are instead SILENCING us. We need to get NRS's attention to this one way or another.

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
Steam players get fucked after bringing up how undress Shao Kahn but Kitana is covered head to toe.
Hypocrisy is real. NRS deserve a slap across their faces.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
there is nothing wrong with the steam version... it is working fine for me. What is the problem people are having?

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Now, I ain't one who uses reddit too often, so maybe I'm misunderstanding here, but I see multiple threads on the front page of the MK11 subreddit that seem to be pretty active and comprehensively critical of the PC version of the game. They even have fancy medals or something. If threads are gettting removed, I think it's more likely that it's a matter of redundancy. I'm sure TYM'd clean things up if someone made a thread every time they wanted to downplay their MK11 main - y'wouldn't see anything else!

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
It's almost like this game was rushed out the door on consoles, and PC was inherently farther behind.

Remember how PC got a port months after I2's release? Hate to say it, but that was the better option. You guys will not have patch parity right away. Just like MK X. Hopefully you won't get seemingly dropped this time though. Kinda why I bought a converter for my keyboard and made the move to ps4 when I2 came out. Just not dealing with launch issues anymore.

Cory Taylor

r/MortalKombat Mod -Thalion-
Now, I ain't one who uses reddit too often, so maybe I'm misunderstanding here, but I see multiple threads on the front page of the MK11 subreddit that seem to be pretty active and comprehensively critical of the PC version of the game. They even have fancy medals or something. If threads are gettting removed, I think it's more likely that it's a matter of redundancy. I'm sure TYM'd clean things up if someone made a thread every time they wanted to downplay their MK11 main - y'wouldn't see anything else!

This right here. We also had to lock the thread because those types of threads turn into 'witch hunts' very quickly, and with 104k users that can get ugly. The thread wasn't removed because the OP was civil in his argument, but again, we have to remove lots of these due to redundancy. WB staff have been made aware of this complaint, however, and are assessing it now.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
Talking shit to the people with the ability to ban you isn’t very smart if you want to stay there. It isn’t possible to get the last word with a moderator of a message board lol. You just go to a different site and cry about it.

HAMMER

Noob
Welcome to the age of the NEW internet.

When the internet started catching fire in the 90's you didn't have a bunch of pussies who couldn't take any words they didn't like shoving unwanted voices under the rug by banning them.

Now that the generation who grew up in the weak sterile age of now the dominant form of entertainment: the Internet. Where you can search any and all viewpoints to help justify your thinking they just ban you if you say something they don't like.

The internet has really exposed the theory that humans are only as far as we are because of a small percentile of our population; most are weak and not worthy of any sympathy.

Erecting problems in the light is the only way to fix them. These guys must be on the NRS pay-roll.

Same goes for this place as well, I've been banned multiple times for not folding at the feet of some of the more popular guys around here. Even though what was said to me was far more offensive than what was reciprocated back.
:DOGE

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
Who cares? Play the game and let other people argue over crap that only brings more negativity to you and other people. If you want to get your opinion out there I suggest making videos.
I've seen you complain too, how is this any different? It's just feedback, it's not "spreading negativity" if worded properly, and shouldn't be censored.

Wrenchfarm

Lexcorp Proprietary Technologies
Every time I see a complaint like this I'm suspicious. There is a big difference between having your "Hi guys, anyone else experiencing a crash when you try to load ToT?" post locked and the 200th "NRS ARE PIG FUCKERS, PC A SKAM, FITE ME 1N1 BOON" screed of the day scrubbed. Why do I suspect this is more a case of the latter than the former?

It's the same as every dick who gets ejected from a store. Ask them and they were "merely inquiring as to why their bill was higher than expected" but when you check the tape it's always some maniac screaming his head off and threatening the 15 year old kid behind the counter

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I've seen you complain too, how is this any different? It's just feedback, it's not "spreading negativity" if worded properly, and shouldn't be censored.
Yeah but mods here aren't banning us for talking about this stuff, and I complained cause I was pissed, now that they fixed most of it I'm good. I don't see any use in continuing to complain when you move past it you know? I don't know, I'm just drained of my own negativity at launch and everyone else's at this point. I just want to play the game.