What's new

PC/Steam Version - Performance, Technical and General Discussion Thread

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
Except it actually does. The majority of customers, it actually works and patches just fine. With such a variety of hardware configurations though, issues will crop up for some customers; it's unavoidable when using a non-standardized platform.
IT’S ALL FUCKED UP, ELIZABETH!

Gooberking

Solidly Mediocre
I know they patched again for the movie costumes and what not, but I don't see patch notes for it to know if it included the hotfix changes or not. Anyone know? I'm not even sure what they were beyond something with Rain on one side and a Kotal thing of some sort.

Gaxkang

Noob
A pre-emptive one wouldn't, no, since the files haven't been replaced yet.

It's just odd that it keeps happening to you. Silly question, but have you tried rebooting your system after the patch and seeing if it properly plays without the verification after that?
Nah haven't tried that, but I'll try it next time. ;)

Zviko

Noob
I know they patched again for the movie costumes and what not, but I don't see patch notes for it to know if it included the hotfix changes or not. Anyone know? I'm not even sure what they were beyond something with Rain on one side and a Kotal thing of some sort.
No hotfix yet.

Gooberking

Solidly Mediocre
The pc notes are usually listed as PC specific. I was assuming that was the console stuff that already had the hotfix stuff. I thought there was some Kotal Tick through thing but I don't see it in any notes, so IDK.

The pc notes are usually listed as PC specific. I was assuming that was the console stuff that already had the hotfix stuff. I thought there was some Kotal Tick through thing but I don't see it in any notes, so IDK.
It specifies it's for the PC version as well in the body of the notes.

Vhozite

Jade Worshipper
So PC version is $15 on Steam sale right now.
On a scale from 1-10 how would yall rate the PC port? I know it’s not perfect compared to console but that still seems like a steal. No crossplay but I have a friend thinking about pulling the trigger on this deal too.