What's new

Pc early access and other questions

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax

molambo

(X ౪ X )
Will I still be supporting a developer if I do this? Also, isn't DLC region lock if I do this?
less then when you would buy it for the full price. the region is mentioned in the shop so it depends on where you from if you can use that offer or not.

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
less then when you would buy it for the full price. the region is mentioned in the shop so it depends on where you from if you can use that offer or not.
Well, I'm NA so it seems I'm not lock out of future DLC and this money is going to them. That is the major thing as I'm diehard MK fan and love supporting Chicago creators. I'm from Chicago by the way. Thank you sir. You just found me a deal where I can pay the same amount I was going to for the game but in base form. Thanks dude! I'm going to have to get it in on Sept 15th as that is when I'll get paid.

molambo

(X ౪ X )
Well, I'm NA so it seems I'm not lock out of future DLC and this money is going to them. That is the major thing as I'm diehard MK fan and love supporting Chicago creators. I'm from Chicago by the way. Thank you sir. You just found me a deal where I can pay the same amount I was going to for the game but in base form. Thanks dude! I'm going to have to get it in on Sept 15th as that is when I'll get paid.
ah, thats how you meant it. they sell dlc for mk11 too so i guess even when there would be any issues (which there where non so far for me in the past) you could buy it then there anyway.

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
ah, thats how you meant it. they sell dlc for mk11 too so i guess even when there would be any issues (which there where non so far for me in the past) you could buy it then there anyway.
Yup! Thanks for clearing the air. You just saved me a lot of money. I'm ready for the 100GB download.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
That is factually incorrect. Even developers have spoken up about it. Denuvo does affect performance, it also increases game size, and loading times.
yep

Denuvo is a performance and data processing cancer

Only disillusioned people would defend this crap shit to hell

It is a well intended technology, but, brings more problems than solutions, so ....

Immortal

Blind justice....
Denuvo does impact performance thou not as much as people like to tell.

Anyways in a game like MK1 it doesn't matter, fps is locked to 60 for obvious reasons and even a 5 years old, mediocre PC will be able to handle that.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Denuvo does impact performance thou not as much as people like to tell.

Anyways in a game like MK1 it doesn't matter, fps is locked to 60 for obvious reasons and even a 5 years mediocre PC will be able to handle that.
yep agreed

for a fighting game, that is much more different than a open world game, the processing demand for a good CPU and GPU , will deal more or less OK , with minor impact

since the requiriments for MK1, seems to be pretty much kinda modest, I think we will be ok

Let's say I pre ordered the Premium edition with the option to pick it up in the store (delivery is always late in the afternoon/evening). How will they distribute the early access on the 14th? By code? can I pick it up in the store? Store depended?

Ardet

Noob
I preordered Premium Edition for Steam. Does anyone knows when its gonna be downloadable? On 14th? Or earlier??

The Ultimate

aka CommandThrower
I preordered Premium Edition for Steam. Does anyone knows when its gonna be downloadable? On 14th? Or earlier??
In theory, it'll be a day or two beforehand. This should be the same for anyone who pre-ordered off of a third party website like Green Man Gaming; you should hopefully get your product key a couple days before the game releases, so you can pre-load it if you have the opportunity.