What's new

PAX Saturday Stream of Star Labs

fischbong

Rock Strongo
There is a small chance that those pre orders are available for everyone after unlocking them in the archives. The codes might only unlock them from the start. But his is very unlikely.
I think that those alts are gonna be available for everyone in like May or June. It would be awesome if these were free then or atleast part of the season pass.

D

Deleted member 5032

Okay, dude, I hadn't actually watched the entire presentation with audio yet. Now I have, and I literally have no idea what your complaint is. Of the 7 missions they showed two mission two were literally all fighting, they confirmed there are plenty more, and they said each set of 10 opens with a tutorial that runs through the character moves and combos. That's already better than the MK Tower which ignored plenty of the cast in favor of goofy missions where you have to play without arms or with no health.

Honestly? I pity you and anyone else who thinks this stuff is a waste of time because this is the kind of shit that makes MK a million seller and keeps the series growing. When Midway folded like a deck of cards, it was NRS' commitment to fleshing their games out and trying goofy new shit that got them their WB rescue and that turned out to be the best damned thing that ever happened to the MK community.

You don't have Tekken fans griping that they keep finding new ways to bring back Tekken Bowl and Tekken Force, but here you are tearing apart NRS' good work, and for what exactly? Because the other 75% of the game that's all gameplay, all fanservice, isn't already a hundred times more community favored than all the gouging Capcom has unapologetically gotten away since supposedly reviving the fighting game genre? Because you believe that somehow there's some conversion rate for mini-games to characters?
Wow, and you say I'm the one "getting my panties in a twist". Literally all I said was that I was disappointed by the Star Labs demo, and that I thought their resources could have been put to better use on more characters or systems that were more closely tied with actual gameplay. Calling your attacks on my posts an overreaction would be an enormous understatement, especially considering your first attacks were made without you even having watched the video you were defending...

I'm not here to argue whether it's these silly minigames that will sell copies of Injustice, though I do think it would be, you know, the real Injustice gameplay that should sell the game, but that's just me. There is absolutely no reason to get so combative over one guy's opinion that 240 unrelated minigames might have been a little much.

trufenix

bye felicia
didn't most of the skins became free in mk9 after some time?
Not a one. The original classics for Scorp, Sub, Reptile, Kitana, and Mileena (split up between 5 different retailers) eventually all got released in a 5 dollar pack. The free costumes were all additional ones for Cyrax, Sektor, Noob, Smoke, Jade, Sub and Cyber Sub.

Marvelnerd

Cyber Smoke #1
They already said that every character is going to have more than 2 costumes, so that new Nightwing costume and the Yellow Lantern Corps Hal are probably those characters' other costumes.