What's new

Patch initiative

Status
Not open for further replies.

randyth

Noob
I think we all agree that MK9 has some critical bugs that need to be fixed for the sake and growth of the MK community (mind you, I'm NOT talking about character balance issues).

One of the bugs is the famous input bug.

How are fans thinking about the input bug? :

Emmanuel Brito ‏@vVv_CDjr
just saw my last match against pl and got really sad, i did a d4 and a standing 4 came out, input bug and cost me the tourney ;(

Terry Masters ‏@TerryxMasters
We have to get hecterrific @pakostevens @vVv_CDjr & @MK_TomBrady on @TheWoolayShow because the input bug IS a glitch and needs to be fixed.
We have waited to see when/if NRS will come with a response.
NRS unfortunately doesn't even acknowledge the bug.

(__hec__) ‏@hecterrific
@vVv_CDjr did the "input bug" cause you to lose the other 11 rounds?
Isn't it time the community takes some sort of effort or action to make these bugs aware to NRS or to just even get an official statement concerning future patches from them? (is a new patch technically possible or not)

I'd like to ask the fans here if they would actively support such an action.

Examples of such actions are:

- twitter bombs to NRS AND WB to make create awareness of the issues and to demand an answer. I have a feeling WB would be much more understandable/agreeable than NRS directors.
- post mail bombs with requests for a new patch
- petition to make clear how many fans support a new patch initiative
- a donation fund to help NRS get this off (highly unlikely, but I thought I just mention crazy ideas)

- your suggestion...

What do you think? The MK community is bigger than you all think (they are spread among a lot of sites. Combined it would be quite a force).

Medina4life

Media Master
They won't work on the game any longer. With Injustice coming out do you really think they are going to look at Mk9? We need to stop pretending like they are going to patch anything. Just accept the game and play it or stop playing if it's issues bother you more than bring you entertainment

Isn't it the case that the "input bug" cannot be fixed in this game? I thought it was related to the games engine and the hardware drivers and the only way to rectify it would be to create a new engine with new drivers.

But for real, the games not getting a patch, especially now that they announced Injustice.

theWasyl

Reptile the other green meat
I mean what he is stating is a good way to get some attention for our game. I mean if we pulled thousands of players together for something like this then yes we may see a response. Strength in numbers do work... look at Ermac for example. Will anything come from this probably not but what do we really have to lose?

theWasyl

Reptile the other green meat
P.S. Input bug is apart of the game and cannot be patched. BUT balance changes could go in effect. Id also say especially with Injustice being announced chances we wont see a new MK for awhile. And a patch is substantially cheaper and cost efficient then making a new game a simple patch or 2 can make the game last a whole lot longer and keep the Kommunity together for longer as well.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
They won't work on the game any longer. With Injustice coming out do you really think they are going to look at Mk9? We need to stop pretending like they are going to patch anything. Just accept the game and play it or stop playing if it's issues bother you more than bring you entertainment
Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.