What's new

General/Other Patch 1.08 and CW

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I'm curious to see this in action, Bit. I did some testing against a multitude of characters early on - my goal was to find strings / specials that could be read and then evaded for full punish...I found nothing that fit this bill that wouldn't be better blocked or backdashed on read.

Do you have any examples? I don't think the Evade is useless, and I think 1frame vs 2frame is absolutely better, but it's been my understanding that the move is truly only useful as a way to build meter and cat scratches when certain opponents try to zone you out.

You block a Green Lantern jump 3 and think he's going to do f+3. You can evade the f+3 and trait cancel is a punish. You can backdash the f+3 but he recovers in time you can't do anything.

astronout

see you at the top.
That would be awesome. I understand why they don't though, since that move has ridiculous range and evasive properties.
i do understand the logic behind making her B3 negative on block akin to Killer Frost's insanely fast F3, however, unlike killer frost, catwoman lacks "safe" get in move that makes up for her limited mobility.