What's new

General/Other Patch 1.04 Sinestro Changes

EVB SomeCubanGuy

*Hissssssssssss*
So far the only significant changes I've found are they changed/fixed A LOT of his frame data. Below I will post all my findings currently, and highlight what I believe are his biggest changes. NOTE: These numbers don't necessarily mean they changed his frame data, just that some of it, if not all, was fixed to their correct numbers.

ST: Startup
HA: Hit Advantage
BA: Block Advantage

Changes/fixes I've found are as follows (KEEP IN MIND the previous frame data was inaccurate, so these could be too. If they are please post your findings):

Comet Kick (3): HA changed from 51 to 37
Ring Hammerfist (B2): HA changed from 47 to 32
Smashing Fist (B3): HA changed from 75 to 54
Thrashing Hammerfist (F3): HA changed from 74 to 59
Low Jab (D1): HA changed from 14 to 17. BA changed from -2 to -1.
Ascending Construct (D2): HA changed from 68 to 54. BA changed from -14 to -1 (CONFIRMED TO BE INCORRECT. STILL -14)
Low Axe Swing (D3): HA changed from 34 to 20

Sinful Pride (112): HA changed from 53 to 38
Ego Trip (11U3): HA changed from 27 to 13
Yellow Element (1B23): HA changed from 54 to 42
Lost Will (B12): HA changed from 38 to 24
Zero Compassion (B13): HA changed from 69 to 55
Devastating (22D2): HA changed from 22 to 9
Fearless (223): HA changed from 55 to 41
Blind Ambition (B21): HA changed from 39 to 26. BA changed from -3 to 0
In Blackest Day (B213): HA changed from 68 to 56. BA changed from 11 to 24
Fallen Hero (B2B3): HA changed from 72 to 58
Power Burn (F2D13): HA changed from 69 to 56. BA changed from -4 to 2.

Fear Blast (DF1): HA changed from -14 to 8. BA changed from -34 to -22
-MB: HA changed from 0 to 22. BA changed from -25 to -3
Impact Event (DB2): BA changed from -33 to -43
Air Axe of Terror (DB1): HA changed from 61 to 48. BA changed from -2 to 0.

Other than these frama data changes/fixes, I don't think he was tweaked anywhere else. If the official patch notes state otherwise, I'll post those here as well. Discuss.

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
Jesus..they buffed his BA even more. He has some pressure tools now. Block advantage on the uppercut is a nice buff.....cant believe they buffed his corn pops! This is gonna make people hella salty. Definetly makes sinestro better in my opinion

EMPEROR_THEO

I only use characters with wakeup scoops.
+8 HA and -22 BA on Faaaayyyyrrr Blast? Sweet baby Jesus that's awesome.

On a side note, losing some hit advantage on Sinestro's normals (especially his Comet Kick) is a bit counterproductive to his trait charge time, since in some of his tougher matchups I rely on charging during knockdowns.

BUT -22 ON FEAR BLAST FUCK YES

EVB SomeCubanGuy

*Hissssssssssss*
colt are you planning to make his uppercut -1 on block or was this simply a mistake?

If that shit becomes -1....I won't even know what to say lol. Afaik it's definitely still punishable. Might've been a typo? Everything else though has been checking out. F2D13 becoming + is mmmmmmm.

Uotan

Unban Joker
I think there's still a 'hotfix' coming to fix the frame data on things like WW's b3 being off, it might also make Sinestro's d2 and Raven's df1 match the updated move list data.

Fear Blast is still way negative on hit (it's at least -9 point blank because Green Lantern can punish with his b1). Unless they mean +8 from full screen in which case I don't think it's really a buff lol. Feels the same to me.

And on block at midscreen Fear Blast is still punishable by Black Adam's Lightning Strike (26f startup) and Black Magic (23f startup).

But this probably shows what they intend on changing.

I would read more frame data in-depth within the game (even if some of it is wrong) if the text wasn't so hideously small. There is half a page of blank space too, which makes it even dumber they did that.