Monster Island Tournaments
MKX 56 Entrants
Supreme Champion: MI REO @R.E.O.
Worthy Adversary: Sream CO CDJr @CD jr
Maybe Next Time: @Zyphox
4th place: VGP Tom Brady @Tom Brady
5th place tie: @G4S Claude VonStroke / @Ray Riazy
7th place tie: Mr. Aquaman / @RM Cossner

Full Write up here: http://testyourmight.com/threads/mi-reo-wins-the-tcw-qualifier-for-mortal-kombat-x-at-paradise-found.51470/

Sm4sh 17 Entrants
Supreme Champion: iQHQ Dabuz
Worthy Adversary: iQHQ DK_WiLL
Maybe Next Time: Tweek
4th place: Mr. E
5th place tie: Modbot 6WX / Raptor
7th place tie: Winnie / OCS - VeX

SkullGirls 15 Entrants
Supreme Champion: Dekillsage
Worthy Adversary: Cloud King
Maybe Next Time: Winnie
4th place: Mc peanuts
5th place tie: Ken In Black / Serious Eagle
7th place tie: Lazy Diablos / Danny

USF4 13 Entrants
Supreme Champion: NYC Furby
Worthy Adversary: Steam Co Sanford
Maybe Next Time: Pag Truelionheart
4th place: Muugle
5th place tie: Coach Steve / @Ray Riazy
7th place tie: @chemist4hire / NY_Job

Killer Instinct 6 Entrants Round Robin
Supreme Champion: RM KPB Grief
Worthy Adversary: RM_Cloud
Maybe Next Time: RM_Eviler

Injustice RIP

We had a turnout of 91 at this event, Thank you all for the support as we continue to grow Monster Island Tournaments!
Huge shout outs to all the sponsors and staff for this event. Had a lot of issues with the hotel that I needed to manage throughout the day but we overcame every obstacle, I couldn't have done it without you guys.

Match Footage
@Sabin (Sma4sh, USF4, MKX) check the playlist that hes constantly uploading here Kick-Punch-Block (Killer Instinct, SkullGirls) will be uploading to their channel as well here https://www.youtube.com/user/kpbfgc

This tournament while it was a huge headache for me dealing with the hotel staff, all games ran smoothly and that's all that matters.
As for Ps3 stick issues, I can assure you they will never happen again because I am banning PS3 sticks and PS4 wireless pads from future events, sorry guys but you saw what happened in Top 8, we can't have that again.

Please drop some feedback whether its positive or negative! I'll see you all soon!

Last edited:

haketh

Noob
Thought about looking into those Wireless hubs that were liek $5 Arturo was talking about to try & keep PS3 sticks around? Gonna be awful for people that can't justify dropping the cash on new sticks.

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Thought about looking into those Wireless hubs that were liek $5 Arturo was talking about to try & keep PS3 sticks around? Gonna be awful for people that can't justify dropping the cash on new sticks.
Nope I haven't. We got forced with the EVO rules to put MKX on PS4 instead of XB1 and now EVO has officially banned Ps3 sticks and wireless pads so I'm going to follow suit.

Only way I'll ever allow Ps3 sticks again is if NRS @colt can fix the driver so you don't have to use a Ps4 pad like Skullgirls.