What's new

Paradise arcade shop?

It looks like LizardLick is completely dead, the site doesn't even work now.
I was told to stay away from that place.
Paradise wasn't bad it just took them a bit to mail. It took like 7 days total. Focus attack took about 4 days, but they are in PA, not Hawaii.

nwo

Noob
I ordered from them about a year ago, I didn't have any issues, but I did notice they were out of stock on many parts. My only problem is, they got this one part that goes with a cam lock that I can't find anywhere else. I guess I'll have to search harder.

Tim Static

Adminerator
I ordered from them about a year ago, I didn't have any issues, but I did notice they were out of stock on many parts. My only problem is, they got this one part that goes with a cam lock that I can't find anywhere else. I guess I'll have to search harder.
probably redundant but check out eBay

Ok, now we are going to have some fun.... Anyone up for real IL buttons that are perfect for RGB mods?
We had IL, yes the real IL do a custom run of buttons, short buttons, perfect for doing LED mods with real American style concave buttons. Can it get any better? yes these are available with Cherry (real Cherry not E-switch) micros!

Love Paradise arcade shop. I use only the cherry switches in my hitbox and pdp stick. Of course neither came with quality switches so I replaced them all thanks to PAS. Thinking about building a super custom godlike hit box and I will be getting everything I can from PAS.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Love Paradise arcade shop. I use only the cherry switches in my hitbox and pdp stick. Of course neither came with quality switches so I replaced them all thanks to PAS. Thinking about building a super custom godlike hit box and I will be getting everything I can from PAS.
yup them Cherry's are godlike! I would have got some with my order but i needed 19 total, and couldnt afford them lol :(

nwo

Noob
yup them Cherry's are godlike! I would have got some with my order but i needed 19 total, and couldnt afford them lol :(
I got a zip lock bag full of them from PA waiting, they add up and get costly. I've felt the difference now between some different switches, the Cherry's are so damn crisp.

Tim Static

Adminerator
I got a zip lock bag full of them from PA waiting, they add up and get costly. I've felt the difference now between some different switches, the Cherry's are so damn crisp.
yea they are, but they are the best. bar none imo

jamessmk

I am your god
I agree ordered parts took then 3 times to it right, then a a consolation they send me fucking candy. CANDY, what am I 2?