What's new

pajaromayor misses UMK3

l3oxel2 said:
I wish I could've played you once pajaromayor, I came back a little late on XBLA when I had a problem with it, but things are good now... Crazy dominican is also my friend too.

And about Latin being the best.... we'll, we would have to gather every high-level competitor (which I doubt it would happen) and see which is truly the best, many players where missing! ;)

Congrats on getting married.
Thanks Konqqr i hope we can play again

N DRU said:
Hey pajaromayor, we've had some great games the other day. I think I was one of the last people you played before you left.
We had great games, and you're correct youe were the last person i played before my trip and i saw u had good level.

DARXYD3 said:
payoromayor thinks he's better than Americans because his ghetto-ass connection sucks. I've beaten his "Godly" kung lao before multiple times. He aint that good.

I'd love to see him play a game without button delay.
Hey man i see ur frustrated 'cause u'll never be able to beat me at least 3 times in a row, when you've been lucky beating me 1 time (my kung lao) u ran always away cause' its the most u can do, keep practicing to be the gratest dummy i've played with, i like to practice my combos with u.

ButtManV3 said:
pajaromayor said:
Hi brothers, if somebody has noticed i havent been on line in a long time because i got married and i havent had no time for playing, at this moment im in my honeymoon but i had 2 see my job mails and had a chance to see the umk3 page and i really miss to play the ones that have improved skills like anihilator 83, djeric, frankiebonez, etc. congratulations for u all specially to crazy dominican to show all americans that latins are the best umk3 players. Im sorry if i hurt somebodys sensibility but nobody could beat crazy in the last EVO tournament as shown on the videos, and several others americans have suffered against me.

Crazy and I have had really good matches and had improved my level, i hope when i get back on line continue with my good level.

Congrats Crazy and all latin comunity ur really good and u can say the same of me, right??

Keep practising all cause pajaromayor is about to come back.
I only beat him once

Hope you have a great honeymoon Pajaro
Thanks,