What's new

Out of your new mains, which one is your favorite?

Espio

Kokomo
That's pretty much the general thought. TBH, I've played Reptile since the beginning, but I can easily understand why he seems awkward to a lot of people.

BTW- in terms of elegant combos, Reppy is top tier.

Maybe if I played Reptile for a long time he wouldn't, Sheeva felt awkward for a long time to me too :). Any new footage of your Reppy?

Since I'm off, I'm going to study all the good info I received from you lovely folks.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Maybe if I played Reptile for a long time he wouldn't, Sheeva felt awkward for a long time to me too :). Any new footage of your Reppy?

Since I'm off, I'm going to study all the good info I received from you lovely folks.
Only info you need is...

BF2

if it's blocked:

BF2

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
Maybe if I played Reptile for a long time he wouldn't,
Yeah, pretty much. The more you play him, the more you get used to it. Then you play Johnny Cage, and you feel like your on crack cause he dashes so damn fast lol.

Any new footage of your Reppy?
Nah, I'm working on saving up for a HDPVR, but they are too damn expensive :(

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
Here goes:

1. Jade - I love this character. She taught me the most.

2. Mileena - I liked playing as her a lot. Great mix ups, but slow normals and I was really predictable with her.

3. Shang Tsung - I feel like I'm retarded when I play with him. Like I'm actually mentally challenged. I can't get any momentum going, make super punishable mistakes, etc.. It's like my fingers and my brain become completely disconnected. RiBBz22 knows what I'm talking about. The worst part is, I love the idea of getting good with him. I can see the potential, but it's like I just haven't developed the muscle memory yet, I guess.

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone using a pirated copy of Tapatalk

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
1) Sektor, I never fully realized the power of this character. I am loving this week and the Sektor community has been awesome with their tips. I wish I could play in the tournament this weekend.

2) Mileena, I loved the week I played as Mileena too. It was my first female fighter in a video game so I was excited to try her out. I think I got pretty decent with her by the end of the week. Her combos are really fun to do for some reason. Mileena community also totally awesome helping out!

3) Jax, I like playing as Jax...but I hate playing as Jax online. I drop a lot of combos I never drop online way more frequently with him (in the corner) than other characters. It is funny that Jax is my number 3 since he was the character I had the most experience with of the 3.

I was given sektor and noob.

Noob has some shenanigans...not much. I like sektor. I played him a little a while back before I competed in the game. Definitely a top 10 character.

Sent from my LG-US670 using Tapatalk 2

BTK HYENA

Fuck you; fight me.
Raiden! I thoroughly enjoyed the turtling, and the teleport. I've always played lame, but this was awesome.

Darth Vader:

I've had quite a time during my runs with him, I only have a decent Kabal right now that I will use for teh lulz opportunities, but never as a serious character of mine.
I like to play him zoning, but when it's time to get up close, I do little NDC pressuring and more Buzzsaw/Tornado Slam 50/50 mixups. When I get the chance, I'm going to develop a gimmicky Kabal; a bit similarly to CSZ, with gimmicky techniques that'll no doubt catch people off-guard and allow me to win because they'll be thinking that no self-respecting Kabal player would use gimmick-tactics.

Jade:

So fun to play as, but difficult to get well with. Been 7 days since being given Jade, but I'm technically only on day 4, since there were days I didn't play MK or the PS3 at all. I plan to keep Jade in my small array of fighters because she is fun, and I have no female characters in my array.
Still developing my game with Jade; currently getting a better grasp of spacing, footsies, and the long-ranged normals for whiff punishing. Also experimenting with the mighty Glow.

I don't think I have a clear favorite TYM-given main, they both have their ups and downs.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
So far, I have been given:

1)Raiden

2) Noob Saibot

3) Sektor.

Out of the three, Noob Saibot really clicked with me the best. I really enjoyed his strings, as they have similar reach properties to Jade's and loved having a projectile I could throw out without being punished easily. He really fit my play style. I actually miss playing as him and will definitely keep him in my pocket.

Sektor so far, is growing on me, but I am definitely not used to his footsies yet. Getting there, just not 100% complete yet.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
I hated Kitana, I have played Sheeva before and I HATE HER TOO. I keep getting crap characters...is this my punishment for tier whoring all this time??