Do you use Ouija Boards?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters

Goku

Noob
I have never used one either now do I own won, but my anxiety has got the best of me. I would just like to try one just a time, I'm aware they sell them at my local Toys R Us(Little weird if you ask me) but I do not know after reading some stories online, over whether to get it or not.

Dark_Rob

Noob
I have never used one either now do I own won, but my anxiety has got the best of me. I would just like to try one just a time, I'm aware they sell them at my local Toys R Us(Little weird if you ask me) but I do not know after reading some stories online, over whether to get it or not.
Ask yourself this, "Do I really believe that the spirit world channels itself through a painted piece of wood made by Milton-Bradley?" Ifyour anwser is yes then you may as well believe me when I say I can raise the dead with a game of "Candyland"

Goku

Noob
Ask yourself this, "Do I really believe that the spirit world channels itself through a painted piece of wood made by Milton-Bradley?" Ifyour anwser is yes then you may as well believe me when I say I can raise the dead with a game of "Candyland"
True haha, but ya never know with this stuff. Do you believe that you are most vulnerable if you use it alone?

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
This a toy promoted as spooky stuff to scare children .... take this serious is like believing that Hellraiser Lament Configuration exists and can be purchased in eBay !! :D :D

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments

LMFAO

I screwed around with one when I was young, probably around 8? Details are fuzzy but it was in second grade at a girls birthday party which was around halloween. Anyways the point was for kids to do "spooky things". There was also a side of card readings and peeled grapes being passed off as eyeballs. Nothing happened. Though I'm pretty sure I got sick at the party from a mix of too much soda and stuff my face full of sugar, which is far more dangerous than challenging the wrath of a wooden board.

The point of all that doofy crap is that you play the mind tricks on yourself. There is no "great beyond" or any sort of horse crap like that. You give young kids (or stoned teens) a board to play around on and then they go about thinking everything is a ghost because they are stupid. Much how you can give an eight year old a peeled grape and convince him it's an eyeball.