What's new

Optimal midscreen damage off 223 "50/50" for each option?

Drecker

GET CITY.
What kind of damage are you guys getting off non-MB overhead and Low Scoop midscreen following a blocked 22, assuming the Scoop or 3 hit? Meterless and one meter, if possible.

I'm getting 32ish off Scoop with meter (Not near my console or my notes to make sure), but I'm positive I can do more by jumping after Scoop.

As for 3 soft bounce, lost my notes and can't doublecheck.

Raynex

Intelligence + Speed + Power
223, F2 xx DB+2 [MB], B3, j3, 22 xx DF+1, 3 xx DF+2~Heat (42%)
DF+1, 1~trait, F2 xx DB+2 [MB], B3, j3, 22 xx DF+2~Heat (43%)

Meterless Scoop you only get (22%), so avoid using this 50/50 until you have 1 bar stocked. That way, either the overhead / low will do 40%.

Raynex

Good shit Knoterror. I couldn't figure out a way to squeeze in 1 meter + trait off scoop aside from activating it after the B3. There's a Road to Evo event in my city this weekend, I'm putting that 1~trait to work ASAP

223, F2 xx DB+2 [MB], B3, j3, 22 xx DF+1, 3 xx DF+2~Heat (42%)
DF+1, F2 xx DB+2 [MB], B3, j3, F23, F2 xx DF+2~Heat (40%)

Meterless Scoop you only get (23%), so avoid using this 50/50 until you have 1 bar stocked. That way, either the overhead / low will do 40%.
Noob question. With the scoop combo after the j3 and f23 the opponent Flys to far too fast to catch with f2 and then df2, what am I messing up?

Raynex

You can shorten it to just F2 xx Rising grab and it will always work. :)

Raynex

Holy, my bad. I think I'm tired. Check my original post for the correct version of the optimized combo, with assistance from the great knoterror (thanks bud!). That 1~Trait combo gives you the most damage possible so far from scoop. Omit the 1~Trait and you get a measly 33%.