What's new

Only 3 weeks left, and and 7 character breakdowns remaining

Edmund

Kitana & Skarlet
I'm a little anxious to see Kitana. Given the changes they've made to the game and comboing, I'm incredibly curious to see how they balance her and made her. Without the jade variation, maybe she'll get some Mileena moves or sindel or something. I hope that she's like Skarlet having meterless 212 combos doing less damage.

Regardless, I think this week is Frost, Cetrion, and Noob.

They already said they are showing Shao Khan.
For this week?

No. They just said that they will be showing him before release, so he's not one of the characters that will not be shown off prior to the game coming out.
Yup. People shouldn't forget in that original email leak that was a rundown of the MK11 reveal event, it said they initially intended to show off Shao Kahn but he wasn't ready so they chose Geras instead. I think they should have shown him by now as an incentive to pre-order but I'm still excited nonetheless.

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
Frost, 'Kollector', Shao Kahn, D'Vorah, etc, are all definitely getting breakdowns.
The roster characters who will not have breakdowns are the ones from the MK Day Reveal Event like Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Raiden, etc.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
Only character I need to see is Kollector. Please don't wait till the final week.

I'm curious about Frost too. I'll be alright with her leading the Tekunin if she has real Cyborg gear/helmets.