Lag is the same for both players

• Yes

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • No

Votes: 22 62.9%

• Total voters

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
like that guy Franakin, he's a decent player but lag definitely plays to his advantage
I agree with this too. I've played him a lot in player matches and for some reason the connection got much better each time in player matches rather than ranked. He's still good, but becomes something different when you add what I feel is a lag advantage.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I'd love to see some of the people with horrible connections going to an offline tournament trying what they get away with online,
Reptile dash (blocked) wtf
dash (blocked ohh full combo punish) WTF IS THIS??
dash, dash, dash, (blocked full combo punish) Screw this broken game! I'm going to play call of doody.
LOL.
Its more the jumping for free thats annoying... since it is so damn powerful. Jails you standing and does the most damage........ some characters get almost 20% chip just for a good jip.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
LOL.
Its more the jumping for free thats annoying... since it is so damn powerful. Jails you standing and does the most damage........ some characters get almost 20% chip just for a good jip.
I had this turd I fought last night that had so much delay, I got stuck in a corner and all they were doing was d4 with Mileena and I was basically locked in there and couldn't move and no meter to escape. So disgusting.

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
I love it when only the first 2 out of 224slide comes out...over hand right blocked...blown up....
also, I might be crazy, but when I fight some randoms I get the feeling that when I'm losing its all good and "relatively" fast, but the minute I start winning or get momentum, shit gets choppy and laggy...like they got 50 torrents on pause just waiting to slow shit down

I love it when only the first 2 out of 224slide comes out...over hand right blocked...blown up....
also, I might be crazy, but when I fight some randoms I get the feeling that when I'm losing its all good and "relatively" fast, but the minute I start winning or get momentum, shit gets choppy and laggy...like they got 50 torrents on pause just waiting to slow shit down
Lag switchers.

Online is funner to make fake accounts and play beginners and just jump kick around and throw crap out.
I think it would be more fun to make fake accounts and brutalize newb hunters in the Beginners room.

Grrr... I don't know if I can bring myself to make something like that... so awful... makes me so frustrated... but possibly if it were for the sake of science and providing proof for us so we would have a concrete answer. Interesting.
Well, just played some online mkdc today with a friend and we tested the connex because i felt always a slight delay during our matches. And what appears? We both did U2 close as possible to the ground. The difference was huge! For me it took like 5 times longer before I landed on the ground. So: it appears to be that I am always like 5 frames behind on him; no wonder I lost so much! Keep in mind: this delay for me was constantly in our connex and also: we tested it with the same character (sub zero). So, I would always check it this way before having a real game. That really helps to overcome your headackes.

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
I like online. There, I said it.

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone using a pirated copy of Tapatalk