What's new

Online Scrub Tier List

Tweedy

Noob
Grodd isn't the highest execution tbh. He's high execution for this game but I feel like if we went back to MKX there would be a couple. I was wrong.

Grodd isn't the highest execution tbh. He's high execution for this game but I feel like if we went back to MKX there would be a couple. I was wrong.
I was playing DF Liu Kang all the way and he was hard but Grodd? He's way fuckin harder, all cancels have different timing and the window is way smaller for any cancel as well. I'm thinkin of leap cancels, triple leap combos and all that. Who would you say was harder in MKX? I'm not talkin the hardest possible links, Grodd's optimal links are the hardest and you can't improwise on reaction so much.

The Farmer

Gunslinger since pre ptch -Shout out 2 Youphs 2015
So I thought the online robin thread was a lot of fun and thought we could continue something similar here.
Full disclosure.. I consider myself to be an online scrub so I'm guilty of a lot of the things that will be mentioned as well.

So the idea is whar online character community has the scrubbiest players and use scrub táctics to make you want to throw your router through the wall.. you know, those characters online that you know once they pick them, you're already in a bad mood.

My tier list:
Scrub mega lord s+ tier
Robin
Super girl

S
Super Man
Deadshot
Cat woman
Starfire
Batman
Harleyquinn
Dark said
A+
Cheetah
Blackadam
Brainiac
Scarecrow
Sub zero
Red hood
Atrocities

A-
Aquaman
Dr fate
Green lantern
Flash

B+
Poison
Captain cold
Black manda
Raiden

B-
Green arrow
Blue beetle
Swamp thing
Black canary
Ww
Joker
Grodd

Or discuss the top 3-5
If I were to make a list, it would EXACTLY like this one. I’m all in

Tweedy

Noob
I was playing DF Liu Kang all the way and he was hard but Grodd? He's way fuckin harder, all cancels have different timing and the window is way smaller for any cancel as well. I'm thinkin of leap cancels, triple leap combos and all that. Who would you say was harder in MKX? I'm not talkin the hardest possible links, Grodd's optimal links are the hardest and you can't improwise on reaction so much.
Idk I think Dragon's Fire is harder. We played MKX for 2 years so some of the hard stuff became easier.

Idk I think Dragon's Fire is harder. We played MKX for 2 years so some of the hard stuff became easier.
You surprised me, I was thinking about SQ D'vorah. Liu Kang was/is in general a waaay fuckin better character with great versatility. IDK to me Grodd's execution get's surreal. And I like to think I'm not bad with him at this point.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Atro: Bloodnado didt work and I got punished?? Do it again on wakeup... Got punished again, punchfloat, oh shit they d2'd it. Wakeup with it again. Sigh.

Supergirl: Teleport, jump tele, duck tele, tele-tele, die.

Superman: f23 train into throw, hits me everytime.

Aquaman: Stabs.

Brian: Divekick, divekick, trait-divekick-trait, kick, kick, kick, kick.

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
I'm considering putting atrocitous in s+..

Every online atrocitous be like: "okay guise since my character is nerfed, there are no excuses and just check out my siiiick full screen f2 string footsies. I whiffed the first two hits but that's okay cuz i clipped you with that final hit into bloodnado. Level up your footsies bruuuuh"

It's the fact that I know they think they're legit playing footsies because of the nerfs is what triggers me

The thing with Supergirl is alot of the "scrub" tactics work past beginner level because they genuinely enforce 100x more effort on the defending players part than the Supergirl's player part.

"d1 to icebreath is a scrub tactic that doesn't work on intermediate level players. It's super interruptable!"

"k... so can we make the gap in that a few frames bigger. Because that seems to work alot regardless when it shouldn't be a thing"

"fuck no that'd be a huge nerf to supergirl wtf learn to block teleport you scrub!"

EDIT
to clarify, love you all supergirl players
fuck this character though <3

Last edited: