What's new

Online Match Videos w/ Kabal

Lulzlou

Noob
Deleted all the old stuff.
This thread is just to troll people in Chat rooms on psn. I always ask if anyone is from TYM or MKU and all I get are randoms. Add me on psn if you want to play; PSN = LulzLou

The videos I uploaded today is me trying to get used to online again. My timing and execution was so off. I decided to record it because I haven't done it in awhile. I had personal issues at first then had to train for Dallas. MLG Dallas made me bad online again. Online is online so I don't really care. The fact these people actually think I'm trying is hilarious.

If I do end up playing anyone from here, I'll actually play MU's like I'm suppose to. I do stupid shit to randoms.

**These matches weren't taken seriously on my end and made for more entertainment purposes. The videos here are all me messing around with randoms on top of getting used to lagg again. I had another awesome set with Mangson but for some reason the quality was really bad. Noticed the quality after the set.

I didn't even realize this guy was mashing d3 then crossing over until the very end. I was reading some forum posts for another game I play while I was playing. People online are hilarious.

At the end of the set this guy pretty much put me on blast and said to pick another character. I told him that kabal was my main so no. Then he went on about Kabal and how he can't use him because hard "hard." I could tell he was trying really hard to win lmao

I uploaded this because I don't want people thinking I upload matches were I only win. If that is the case, play me and I'll record it. This is what happens when you try to play the match up like you would offline. The biggest problem I have in this mu online is my own online execution errors. He did seem like he was trying to brag after the set but I told him ggs then left. This guy did jump on me a lot but I didn't care lol.

This guy had no idea what was going on

I should post more serious matches soon. :3

GhosT

Noob
I play on xbox, but when i do play on psn rarely, i played you a few times. Really good Kabal.

The kabal lag issues go both ways tbh. It makes cancels harder and gas blasts too. but for the other guy it makes getting around gas blast and poking out harder as well.

p.s i hate kabal :)

Lulzlou

Noob
I play on xbox, but when i do play on psn rarely, i played you a few times. Really good Kabal.

The kabal lag issues go both ways tbh. It makes cancels harder and gas blasts too. but for the other guy it makes getting around gas blast and poking out harder as well.

p.s i hate kabal :)
Oh word, thanks <3

Yeah it goes both ways so I hate it when people say they'll beat me without lagg. The only way I complain is about execution errors in lagg. Its never about my opponent.

Lulzlou

Noob
Alright last video for today.
Ghostface777o0o I hope you don't mind me putting our matches here. If anyone does not want their matches here I'll take them down on both.

I'll let the videos sit for a few days or whenever someone wants to get their matches recorded. My chat room raid will continue another day. The videos will be dumped in a spoiler sometime this week and deleted when I have another rampage.

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
Alright last video for today.
Ghostface777o0o I hope you don't mind me putting our matches here. If anyone does not want their matches here I'll take them down on both.

I'll let the videos sit for a few days or whenever someone wants to get their matches recorded. My chat room raid will continue another day. The videos will be dumped in a spoiler sometime this week and deleted when I have another rampage.
Let it be known that much turkey and beer was consumed prior to this massacre. Mostly beer.

Post away :rolleyes:

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
Wish I'd watched the Mangson set before we played. d1,d1,d1>SB FTW. Loved how he converted his pokes to switch pressure out of your NDC strings.

Lulzlou

Noob
OP updated.
I'm looking for more serious videos so let me know if you want to get a set in online. Another reason I don't take randoms seriously is because I don't have a reason to win. When I fight people from here I actually try to give good kabal exp.

I hope they were some what entertaining lmao

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
OP updated.
I'm looking for more serious videos so let me know if you want to get a set in online. Another reason I don't take randoms seriously is because I don't have a reason to win. When I fight people from here I actually try to give good kabal exp.

I hope they were some what entertaining lmao
xFriction_Burnx
Quantum_Mekanikz

Add Luzlou...it's your turn.

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone using a pirated copy of Tapatalk

Lulzlou

Noob
Online has been shit for the past hour. I dunno if I can continue playing tonight. We might have to wait til tomorrow or something.

The faces kinda got old for me lol. got bored of it I guess