What's new

Online Cage players...a little help?

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
yar im the guy who mirrored u at winter brawl. (ive been playing mainly liu kang and cage since then feel a lot lot better with both, at the time i was maining raiden)

i can tell you i can anti-air in koths decently, and in 1v1's with good connections its pretty god damn reliable. but i think its just because i play online so much
haha that was you?! I was wondering who you were, I couldn't remember your name!

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
So it's 100% the connection to my opponents online. I had a couple of matches last night with good connections and they ate anti air combos the whole game, then the next I was being punished for trying to aa lol. Sometimes it works sometimes it don't I guess. Just depends on the connection. I lost to a guy earlier that was jumping like a madman too...I just kept eating jips smh. Offline he would have been humiliated.

Cser

Noob
I can barely land 1 dash 1 dash 44 dickpunch online yet alone 2 2 2 -_-

Nightwolf has it even harder lol

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
I sometimes lol at the fact that when i'm playing a total noob online who doesn't even block I just do the entire wall combo and let go of my buttons and let the input delay do its work.

This one time online i inputted a sequence of buttons wiht johnny cage, went to my fridge to grab a beer and by the time i got back the round started and i watched myself win.

Khaotic_xShangx

Fear the Skulls
offline is where its at. People dont get away with that far jip cause they know 9 out ot 10 times they will get AA. also they start jump kicking when you d+1 their cross ups in to combo offline. Online d+1 cross up is a hit and miss thing and if you do get it good luck comboing after. These things often have you lose close matches online. Lastly, JC has been my main since the demo. Glad to see he is still loved but when you zone him it frustrates the hell out of me.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
i could land 222 44 nutpunch online, the key is a decent connection and feeling the delay between going neutral and doing a 2 and then going neutral and doing a 2. imo for juggling if i drop one 222 44 np i got to a 11,11,44,np just a lot easier and still gets you decent damage online. i also switch from my laggy ass display from my tv to an old tv with no display lag, and the difference is no more dropped combos, and my f3 come out so clean i can finally f3 after a 11f1 and actually catch people on this tv so make sure your tv doesn't have display lag or your gonna feel it when you play offline with no display lag, the tv's at vsm are where its at, when i used them it took me a good 2 hours playing insuperable and getting raped to get my timing down on them but it was so clean!!!!.

if anyone knows the models used at vsm i would appreciate if you could let me know so i can go out and get one :cool: