What's new

General/Other Online Abuse as a Sinestro Player

I've had lobbies where people called me a spammer for using a move once on a wakeup. As Sinestro you are an even easier target(My Adam, Hawk and Lobo have all gotten said abuse, how do they even apply it to Lobo XD), don't let it get to you, just relish in your wins, people that can't deal with losing will always try to justify their loss as not their fault, never let them, if you win it's their fault for failing to counter, never yours(that can be read entirely the wrong way, dont do that:p).

Addendum: At a certain point this one lobby rallied against me. I then decided, oh you want spam do you? Lobo has never jumping d3'ed so much :3 About 3 hours later they all finally realised they could just leave the lobby and form a new one. They felt the need to point this out to me on mic.

RELISH in it. :3

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
>play as sinestro vs deathstroke
>just trading shit
>try to move in on him
>he keeps on shooting
>"fuck this shit"
>outzone him
And then he calls me a spammer... well, if he didn't want me to spend the entire time lobbing fireballs at you, why the fuck did you stand in the corner lobbing fireballs at me?

>play as sinestro vs deathstroke
>just trading shit
>try to move in on him
>he keeps on shooting
>"fuck this shit"
>outzone him
And then he calls me a spammer... well, if he didn't want me to spend the entire time lobbing fireballs at you, why the fuck did you stand in the corner lobbing fireballs at me?
They are frustrated about their loss an inability to ocme up with a way around it. I had a Bane who went: GGs(I thought how mature, I just beat him 6-0 with Black Adam, wasn't expecting a kind response) then goes on to say but I guess you need to stay fullscreen vs Bane to win.

-.-

Le Froglet

GT: TheFrog 87
Yea i was just having some really good games against a decent player for a change and he even said "all you do is spam fireball and rock -_-" i was like wtf, Sinestro is minus everything on block and awful recovery and no wake up game really, once your down as Pig once said, just pray. He was playing a really good Green Arrow and Ares..Ares still gives me trouble like one whiff by me and he has a 40%+ combo guaranteed.

Le Froglet

GT: TheFrog 87
aha yea i sent a message back to someone saying "dash, block and duck" to avoid the fireballs and rock.. then he started sending me messages in Russian ..pointless really as i cant read Russian.

ColdBoreMK23

Noob Saibot
I don't even even open the messages up anymore. I can tell what the messages are just from the main message screen and delete them.

I am usually in a party on XBL so I don't hear any shit but I usually see gums flapping after I run the gauntlet on the room, especially the person I just 40% full screen combo.

ApertureBlack

The Only Player On The Wii U
I don't even even open the messages up anymore. I can tell what the messages are just from the main message screen and delete them.

I am usually in a party on XBL so I don't hear any shit but I usually see gums flapping after I run the gauntlet on the room, especially the person I just 40% full screen combo.
Dohohoho