What's new

Match-up Discussion ONGOING Bane MU chart

Well no shit you feel better on wakeup with MMH than you do with Zod. Zod has like 2 options vs bane on wakeup, backdash and parry. Both push and charge can get stuffed out with proper timing. What Bane have you been playing?
the point is it creates a much more varieted wakeup game which you aren't as dominant, it's always in banes favor but not as much nearly vs martian

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
the point is it creates a much more varieted wakeup game which you aren't as dominant, it's always in banes favor but not as much nearly vs martian
So I just labbed this vs MMH's three main wakeups. Grab tele and push. B1 into venom uppercut beats all three, b1 into charge beats all 3, b1 into double punch beats push and grab, b1 into command grab beats push and grab. I don't see how the knockdown game isn't any worse for mmh. If you block my b1 I'm plus 16 and you're still in the blender.

Also on the topic of push beating out tick setups on wakeup, that's total bullshit. I can infinitely loop d2 grabs vs push on wakeup wtih 0 problem. The Bane players you are playing are likely timing it wrong or online is fucking them up. d1 grab works as well, as does every other tick.

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
Alright I've been sold the bill that Cyborg - Bane is a 5-5 mu. I've never played a Cyborg that I have not beaten 10-5 or better. Am I not playing the right people? I can only do PSN, maybe xbox by some stroke of luck and working something out with the GGA homies, but seriously. I've played @Ram and @NorCal-Cyborg and I still think Bane wins this matchup convincingly. Are there any other PSN borgs?

@KHAOTIC ARMOR is the only other I can think of and I need to play him in this match apparently.
If you get a chance to go on xbox seriously try to play @Kinetic Balding1

Reactions: Kyu

KHAOTIC_xWULFx

Cyborg's Savior
Alright I've been sold the bill that Cyborg - Bane is a 5-5 mu. I've never played a Cyborg that I have not beaten 10-5 or better. Am I not playing the right people? I can only do PSN, maybe xbox by some stroke of luck and working something out with the GGA homies, but seriously. I've played @Ram and @NorCal-Cyborg and I still think Bane wins this matchup convincingly. Are there any other PSN borgs?

@KHAOTIC ARMOR is the only other I can think of and I need to play him in this match apparently.
Well I don't really know the MU as well as I should, I would need to practice the MU a lot more if we could really find out would the MU is but I think Bane wins 6-4

Reactions: Kyu