Votes: 5 5.0%
  • Tremor

Votes: 8 7.9%
  • KP2 Character (please specify)

Votes: 20 19.8%

• Total voters

Generalbit

The blade of osh-tekk is stale.
What's with all these kotals? I bet half of you can't even name kotal's weapon, his Earth name, his father's name, what color skin he has, or what his favorite aspect of himself is. I have been a loyalist since the very first time I saw this big colorful bastard

TyCarter35

Bonafide Jax scrub
Day 1 TG Raiden player, while he is no longer the main go to character I use, I still use him from time to time. Since August I've been a ninjutsu main and not too long ago I've started working on having a secondary CT Kano

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
I've switched mains countless times now, from Stunt Double Cage (cause Cage's personality is awesome) to Thunder God Raiden pre-nerfs (50% 1 bar piss easy corner combos yo) to Warlock Quan.

In the end I'm settling in with Thunder God Raiden and Kenjutsu Kenshi. TG because of swaggy combos and meter building (and because Raiden is awesome) and Kenjutsu because I liked his design since day one and have played him for most of the game's life cycle. Fortunately his combos are actually consistently doable now and B1 is terrific.

RM slacked

Shinnok trash from Canada.
Technically, at the april 15th 2016 mark I was still playing Shinnok, but now I'm a Takeda boy.

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
Kotal, Liu Kang, Ermac, Kano, and now attempting Lord Jason.

Probably will play Ferra Torr afterwards since like 7.2 people play him even though he's broke.

Vjeekes

DevilApes
It all started with Kung Jin (Bojutsu), even tho he was fun to play I got bored very fast.
I switched to Lao (Buzz Saw), same story
than I couldn't find a good main and switched alot. (kitty, jax, kotal,...)
Untill i met Sonya (demo). She gave me alot of fun the last couple of months.
Than KP2 came out and i was looking for a good secundary.
Thats how my love story with Alien started. (tarkatan and acidic)

Tremor (mostly Aftershock and Crystalline)
Sub-Zero (mostly Grandmaster and Unbreakable)
Cassie Cage (mostly Brawler and Hollywood)
D'vorah (mostly Venomous and Swarm Queen)

With the recent patch I started to play more Crystalline, after my go to variation (Aftershock) took a big hit with the nerfs. I play Metallic here and there too but mostly just because of the awesome look of the Lava skin (sadly it's now his worst variation).

Sub-Zero was my first main since I started to play the game and I am glad that Grandmaster didn't change "drastically" since launch. Although I liked the idea of Unbreakable more so I started to play him when the game was released, just to find out that Grandmaster is a better version of Unbreakable. I still like to use Unbreakable. Cryomancer I do play sometimes too, but only when I feel like it.

When I started to learn Cassie I always liked the Brawler variation. Ending Combos with the takedown punch looks cool and the brutality after a big combo feels so satisfiying. I picked up Hollywood later after Brawler got the buffs so I guess I was lucky to learn Brawler before. Still haven't learnt Spec Ops.

I really liked D'vorah in the Story mode and Venomous with the additional venom damage sounded interesting to me. When I figured she was really easy to learn I sticked with her. After some time I tried out Swarm Queen. Still need to learn her cancels properly, but when I land them it feels really great. The pressure game with her is sick. Have not tried out Brood Mother yet.

Side Notes: Started learning Kotal Kahn 3 days ago and oh boy did I miss out on this one. Son God feels most comfortable for me right now. I love the command grab and his godlike pokes. ON YOUR KNEES ALL DAY PIZZA BOYZ.

Following characters I do not main but still play: Jason, Erron Black, Scorpion, Ermac, Mileena, Triborg