What's new

Match Footage - War God One of the greatest matches in ESL history Mr Aquaman v Jupiter

Generalbit

The blade of osh-tekk is stale.
I think the grab didn't do any chip because it whiffed. Kotal's ex db1 low profiles for like 2 or so frames while he's smashing the sword down.

You got hella lucky, great set

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Why didn't Jupiter just do EX OH dash punch at the end...
If I would have done a jump normal I would have gotten anti-aired or at worse trip guarded. But because I empty jumped and landed immediately into a low profile this happened. Just a ridiculous situation

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Kotal doesn't have fast stuff to break amour and chip wouldn't have killed him.
it was probably just a misplay, but he was on 6% health before Kotal hit the D1, plenty of stuff could have gone straight through a slower armour and killed him

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
If I would have done a jump normal I would have gotten anti-aired or at worse trip guarded. But because I empty jumped and landed immediately into a low profile this happened. Just a ridiculous situation
You did a jik, not an empty jump. Ex OH was the only way to go there.

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
it was probably just a misplay, but he was on 6% health before Kotal hit the D1, plenty of stuff could have gone straight through a slower armour and killed him
Nothing could have gone wrong, the d1 cancelled into a special or back to back d1's would have got hit by the OH. A block have resulted in a chip out. The only thing that might have beat it was a back dash.

Poor Jupiter man.

Rozalin1780

Good? Bad? I'm the one with the fans
Congrats, Mr Aquaman and to Jupiter for one exciting match! Your mix of intensity and humility make you a pleasure to watch. :)

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Nothing could have gone wrong, the d1 cancelled into a special or back to back d1's would have got hit by the OH. A block have resulted in a chip out. The only thing that might have beat it was a back dash.

Poor Jupiter man.
but he armored before the D1, anything could have been coming. Uppercut would have killed him twice over and then some.