What's new

On Pig, REO, Tom Brady, and Tier Lists

NKZero

Noob
I noticed that REO and Brady were trying to do a tier list based on the number of bad match-ups. I still don't think that is an accurate indicator. The simplest (but most straining) way to go about this is to go through a whole match-up chart for each character, see how many wins they have in total and rank them in order. Then we can group numbers e.g. S tier= 165+ for example.

We need a community effort for this. Let's say we have Baraka vs Cyber Sub Zero match-up. We need two Baraka representatives to give their view on the match-up and two Cyber Subs to do likewise. Average out the scores or something or they discuss it to reach some sort of agreement. That becomes the official match-up chart number. That's the most effective way to do it.

Surely the strength of a character depends on how they fare against the rest of the cast no? If Kabal really is no.1, then his match-up chart should reflect that. He should be beating nearly every other character in the game (which he does so that would reflect accurately).

THTB tried to start this community tier list but I dunno what happened to it. I suggest we get it back and really get working on these match-ups. Only then will we have a real tier list.