What's new

On my way....

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
to my first Injustice tournament! Really excited, a little nervous but overall feeling grateful for finally get the oportunity to test myself at a tourney!

Best of luck, dude! Don't forget to share the results with me via PM so I can give this a front-page feature, and if said tournament has the possibility of being streamed as well, let us know!

EDIT: Never mind, I see you posted the stream link.

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
Best of luck, dude! Don't forget to share the results with me via PM so I can give this a front-page feature, and if said tournament has the possibility of being streamed as well, let us know!

EDIT: Never mind, I see you posted the stream link.
I appreciate it and will do!

I'll be going with Chaoser who won the last tourney and with whom I've been training up with, so Im hoping for a decent outing!

Alexandru Pascu

XBLGT:LordR3van90
Never got the chance to go up against you cause of distance but I hope you'll do well and maybe we can try to get a match again sometime. That being said break a leg, hopefully not yours tho

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
Never got the chance to go up against you cause of distance but I hope you'll do well and maybe we can try to get a match again sometime. That being said break a leg, hopefully not yours tho
Thanks for the encouragement!
Maybe one day the netcode will hold up enough for us to play.

ProudDisciple , saw you invite me the other day but couldn't join for some reason. Is it because of game's region(I a, Russian). Are you from Europe? And congratulations by the way:)

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Oh, I see now. So injustice is region locked as well:(
Well, im not sure how it works. Its not region locker cause i can play against 99,9% of players , but i think its because the huge distance making it a bad connection, and injustice makes the game disconnect when the connection is bad.

Well, im not sure how it works. Its not region locker cause i can play against 99,9% of players , but i think its because the huge distance making it a bad connection, and injustice makes the game disconnect when the connection is bad.
For me it says that I need to insert the IGAU disc, which I was play at that moment:/

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
GL dude. Remember to keep yer thinkin cap on and learn something, regardless of the outcome.

Ghosty™