What's new

OMG i love MK

i love mk alot :D the only mk game dat was a disgraced was mk special forces. but other then dat all other mk games were always a big hit and fun :D

wow. I can't believe the love mk4 is receiving here. That game is truly terrible in oh so many ways. The gameplay feels like a parody of a mortal kombat game aimed for children. Everyone's animations are far to quick and the movement is wayyyyy to jerky. The characters do not feel solid, as say, mk or mk2. Infact the only benefits that mk4 has are Quan Chi, who i love, and a cool looking cabinet in my humble opinion! Which i own...and use as a umk3 machine :)

Tim Static

Adminerator
therealmogwai said:
wow. I can't believe the love mk4 is receiving here. That game is truly terrible in oh so many ways. The gameplay feels like a parody of a mortal kombat game aimed for children. Everyone's animations are far to quick and the movement is wayyyyy to jerky. The characters do not feel solid, as say, mk or mk2. Infact the only benefits that mk4 has are Quan Chi, who i love, and a cool looking cabinet in my humble opinion! Which i own...and use as a umk3 machine :)
Well since MK has sucked so much hairy fucking dick since MK4, maybe we'd look at MK4 differently. No one thinks its a super great fighting game (well they shouldnt) but in the scheme of MK's, its easily a high mid tier game.

but that children comment was borderline retarded, dude.

X820

Noob
The aimed group has always been teenagers, so in a way...

Personally I despise MK4 and Mortal Kombat stopped after MK3 for me..

Tim Static

Adminerator
X820 said:
The aimed group has always been teenagers, so in a way...

Personally I despise MK4 and Mortal Kombat stopped after MK3 for me..
It made me think of kid kids lol.

and yea, your about right. MK4 was fun, but it was such a let down after UMK3.

Dark_Rob

Noob
ScheissNussen said:
Had they stuck with MK4 style gameplay the 3D games would probably be awesome by now though. I liked it in the arcade but it's definitely not as good as it could have been. Compared to konsole mk it's a breath of fresh air.
Compared to konsole mk the smell of a drunken homeless man puking in an alley full of week old restaurant garbage is a breath of fresh air ;)