What's new

OMG i love MK

Kazlaz

Noob
Ever since i was a fan forever buying MKA like omg its the best everz i love the 3d ones but i hate the 2d ones coz there gay and annoying coz i got no skillz

Kazlaz said:
Ever since i was a fan forever buying MKA like omg its the best everz i love the 3d ones but i hate the 2d ones coz there gay and annoying coz i got no skillz
2D games will always be classic!

Sushi

Noob
i soo hate the new 3d style.. after umk3, it was just never the same again. i totally regret buying mk vs dc for the ps3. touched it maybe 10 times and just didnt feel it.
infact its already back on the shelfs at gamestop. lol
if mk2 hd remix ever came out, i will be willing to dish out 100 bucks just for the game.

Sushi said:
i soo hate the new 3d style.. after umk3, it was just never the same again. i totally regret buying mk vs dc for the ps3. touched it maybe 10 times and just didnt feel it.
if mk2 hd remix ever came out, i will be willing to dish out 100 bucks just for the game.
i couldn't agree more. i dont wanna bash mk vs dc cause i know people like it,but its not for me,ever. i would dish out $100 for a mk2 hd remix as well,maybe even more,lol

codo27

Noob
100 bucks? I looked at a MK2 arcade cabinet on ebay for 1200 and fuck if I could have afforded it I would have had it, definitely something I will require to complete my rec room in my eventual house one day.

Tim Static

Adminerator
codo27 said:
100 bucks? I looked at a MK2 arcade cabinet on ebay for 1200 and fuck if I could have afforded it I would have had it, definitely something I will require to complete my rec room in my eventual house one day.
You dont have to get a MKII cab.

Find another cab (empty or with another game), buy the jamma board for MKII, wiring harness, buttons, sticks...alot cheaper than 1$200-$1500 for an MKII dedicated cab

S

scheissn

Yeah I got my umk3 cabinet back in the day from a local arcade for $450.
Then all you need is some big stupid friends that you can pay in beer for near-free shipping and you're set.

codo27

Noob
Tim Static said:
codo27 said:
You dont have to get a MKII cab.

Find another cab (empty or with another game), buy the jamma board for MKII, wiring harness, buttons, sticks...alot cheaper than 1$200-$1500 for an MKII dedicated cab
If its not the real thing, I might as well just keep playing on PSN. I want the actual thing as it stood 15 years ago.

MK2 is a great classic as well as UMK3 but Im digging mkdc to now so much to learn since I play tekken and other fighters games have been broken and always will be but just like a double edge sword depends on the player himself to over come the odds so I can digg all the mk's just about Mk2 is a tactics game umk3 is a fast past rusher lol reminds me of MVC2 fast paced yet tacticle till you boild it down to 7 character tournament wise outtta 42 wut a drag I hate that game lol :p

Black Shroud

Formless Like Water
In MKvsDC it would be 2 characters: Superman and The Flash, because they have instant kill glithes ASIDE from infinites

Kazlaz said:
That's the typical Kazlaz I know. You never change and continue to make me LOL!!

Kazlaz said:
WTF 2 posts kazlaz? Where you at.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
dookiebrain said:
Sushi said:
i couldn't agree more. i dont wanna bash mk vs dc cause i know people like it,but its not for me,ever. i would dish out $100 for a mk2 hd remix as well,maybe even more,lol
$100 for MK2HDR? no way dude...

W

wazz

dciguy01 said:
dookiebrain said:
Sushi said:
$100 for MK2HDR? no way dude...
i wud def buy if they make MK2 HD REMIX and also include ERMAC, HUMAN SMOKE, JADE. the maxium i wud pay 4 it. iz bout £30 pounds ($50-$55 dollers/bucks i think)

LoL dci i know u wud def buy this cuz ur a mk2 fan

Sushi said:
i soo hate the new 3d style.. after umk3, it was just never the same again.
I Disagree on this factor.

MK4 left a pretty good impression with its 2.5D Pane of gameplay, Even though the sidestep KINDA sucks...Its still a great Game, As It still has the general base of the classic MK series. MKDA is The first one to use the 3D MK System of Multiple Fighting Styles, MKD Improved it, And MKA Kinda blew it, But I feel MKA is still enjoyable at the least, As For MKvsDC, I have no clue, I can't play it for two reasons, Don't have a Next-Gen, And dont have the budget to buy one.

Now dont get me wrong with this post, I still believe the 2D MK's are best, But the 3D MK's are pretty good too.

Black Shroud

Formless Like Water
MKDA was good, next MKD improved 10% of it, while removing style-specific techniques and a big chunk of variety with them, and broke 90% of game with its new mechanics, next MKA improved like 80% of MKD's problems, and broke ~40% of game again with yet new mechanics.

Epilogue: If its not broken, dont fix it ;D

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
sonicfan966 said:
Sushi said:
i soo hate the new 3d style.. after umk3, it was just never the same again.
I Disagree on this factor.

MK4 left a pretty good impression with its 2.5D Pane of gameplay, Even though the sidestep KINDA sucks...Its still a great Game, As It still has the general base of the classic MK series. MKDA is The first one to use the 3D MK System of Multiple Fighting Styles, MKD Improved it, And MKA Kinda blew it, But I feel MKA is still enjoyable at the least, As For MKvsDC, I have no clue, I can't play it for two reasons, Don't have a Next-Gen, And dont have the budget to buy one.

Now dont get me wrong with this post, I still believe the 2D MK's are best, But the 3D MK's are pretty good too.
That is, a lot, of, commas, indeed. I agree with all of your points except MK4's sidestep, I believe it improved gameplay.

S

scheissn

I don't think that I have sidestepped more than a dozen times in that game