What's new

Omg at Geras’s 2nd fatality lol

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
Unexpected is a good word. But holy shit it's actually awesome! His first is so bad though... Watching at this one... Ok, i'm pleased.

RothVI

d2 Spammer
Cool, but I wish he did something with his time powers. Maybe they're reserving that for Kronika?

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
I love Kano's fatality, I like Raiden's and Baraka's second fatality, I think that is Sonya's best fatality of all time.

Geras fatality, however, I don't really like, I wish it was more something with time-controlling instead than with brute strength.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
THIS IS NOT ENOUGH, NRS. I DEMAND TO FEEL URGE TO VOMIT UPON SEEING SUCH VIOLENCE. GIVE. ME. MORE. GORE.

That aside, that is a fucking AMAZING Fatality. NRS is the best.

Yeah, they’ve all been pretty amazing, but the only two to make me so much as cringe were this one and Kabal’s. Mainly the sound of their skull and teeth scrapping on the ground as Kabal drags them...

Not sure why you'e pointing this out now after 26 years. A lot of fatalities never made sense back then either.:D
haha I know. I guess since mkx mortal kombat has tried to take itself more seriously. So playing you just expect a serious fatality, it's not a big deal for me as some fatalities look really good. But some just feel out of place with the games atmosphere.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
haha I know. I guess since mkx mortal kombat has tried to take itself more seriously. So playing you just expect a serious fatality, it's not a big deal for me as some fatalities look really good. But some just feel out of place with the games atmosphere.
There were a bunch of silly or over the top fatalities in MKX, what do you mean?

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Lol did you not play MKX? Cassie literally takes a selfie with a dead person with their jaw hanging off. You call that “more serious”?

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
So far: My most important points are if the fatality suits the characters attitude and special powers.

Perfect Fatalities:

10: Kabal's Super-Speed / Johnny Cage Action-Movie

9: Sonya's Sky-Drop / Scorpions Fire-Chain / Sub-Zero's Ice-Clone-Spine-Ripper

Good Fatalities:

8: Skarlet's Blood Impale / Baraka's Brain Eater / Sub-Zero's Ice-Executioner

7: Sonya's Helicopter / Scorpions Head-Spear / Jade's Pole-Dancer / Kano's Head-Buster

Neutral Fatalities:

6: Skarlet's Heart-Explode / Baraka's Head-Slicer / Raidens Electro-Lift-Head-Explode / Cassies Heart-hands / Jacqui's Time-Bombs

5: Cassies Skeleton-Kick

Boring fatalities:

4: Geras Skin-Tearer

3: Geras Brain-Push

2: Raidens Electro-Pull

Meh Fatalities:

1: None Yet

Last edited: